• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COMPLETE- ACTIVE Disney Sketch Swap

Annie...my little guys has an ear infection. He was home today and will be again tomorrow. I cut my last page (well, re-cut since I was not happy at all with the way it turned out originally) today. I will be assembling them tomorrow hopefully. (It depends on how he feels.) Anyway, he should be able to go back to school Wednesday according to the Dr. I will be able to finish before the week's end for sure. They will go out priority with DC and be to you by the due date! WIll let you know when they are on the way!

Susan, Erin, don't kill yourselves to get it done. Close to the due date is fine. Just mail Priority with DC when you do so we can keep track of it in the postal system. I worry more about that then I do you guys being done on time.

I have just the title and embellishments to adhere for one set of pages. I should have it done tonight. I will use the DC:thumbsup2

Urgh, I'm so sick of fighting with the Gypsy and Cricut. I've got this one completely done and the last 3 groups in process, but the freakin' frackin' Gypsy is updating now.

1443f85d.jpg

Urgh, I'm so sick of fighting with the Gypsy and Cricut. I've got this one completely done and the last 3 groups in process, but the freakin' frackin' Gypsy is updating now.

1443f85d.jpg

cute page Jennifer....sorry about the toys misbehaving...give them a shake!

cute page Jennifer....sorry about the toys misbehaving...give them a shake!

I absolutely love them when they work right. But the working right times are becoming far less frequent and I'm not patient enough to deal with it right now. (Guess I picked the wrong week to stop drinking ;) ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter