• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COMPLETE- ACTIVE Disney Sketch Swap

Love the page Jennifer :)

I'm getting ready to register my E2 and have a look around at "craftroom" I'm sure I'll need to update my gypsy as I haven't updated it since last January I can only imagine how long it is gonna take. Hopefully your update won't take too long :)

I still can't get either of my Cricuts to cut out swirls without tearing or ripping. So you will notice I never use the scrolls or swirls on my layouts.

I love the patterns together Jennifer.

Love the page Jennifer :)

I'm getting ready to register my E2 and have a look around at "craftroom" I'm sure I'll need to update my gypsy as I haven't updated it since last January I can only imagine how long it is gonna take. Hopefully your update won't take too long :)

Well, I started the updating around 10:00. It's now 11:00. Ugh. Thanks for the scrap love. It's cloudy and drizzly here, so the picture isn't great.

I still can't get either of my Cricuts to cut out swirls without tearing or ripping. So you will notice I never use the scrolls or swirls on my layouts.

I love the patterns together Jennifer.

Thanks, Annie :)

I did mail yesterday with DC...which is in my purse, in the other room, so I'll just dig it out if we need it.

Here's Group 4 (crappy phone picture, it looks much better in person, almost like it SHOULD have taken me 5 hours to cut the title). I am sending a 2.5 inch strip of blue and green for you to use as the journaling strips (then you don't have to worry about having too many or not enough ;) ).
7f29fd6c.jpg

Here's Group 5. It doesn't scream Disney to me, but I really love how it came out.
9fe43a60.jpg

I like them both!

Susan, I will go update.

Update on my end. Eldest is sick with flu-like symptoms. Husband got called into work and will be late. No camping today. If work doesn't need him tomorrow, the Little Bit and husband will go camping for the rest of the weekend. I will be home with Eldest.

So does that mean more rain or less rain Nancy?

Hmmmm, Annie... now that does mean possible pop up showers w/ this heat.. It's 87 here!!! Per our news the storms could come south after midnight...but lets hope they miss both of us!!!

Sorry to hear Eldest came down with a fever....darn thing... hope he feels better soon... Here's hoping work will be resolved and DH and Little Bit can go out for a while...

BTW, love all the pages... I'm going to be lifting all most all of them for our 2012 trip!!

I like them both!

Susan, I will go update.

Update on my end. Eldest is sick with flu-like symptoms. Husband got called into work and will be late. No camping today. If work doesn't need him tomorrow, the Little Bit and husband will go camping for the rest of the weekend. I will be home with Eldest.

So does that mean more rain or less rain Nancy?

Ugh...that's what my little guy just had...high fever lasted off and on for 5 days, nasty dry cough, came on very sudden! But, Dr. swabbed for flu...negative! Whew! Now my daughter is complaining of not feeling well. Never ends! He was home from school all week until today. Hope your guy feels better soon!

Jennifer - love the pages!

I need to bag my pages and get them boxed. Will try to get the pictures up tonight or tomorrow before heading to Maryland. I'm so bad with that...it's just a pain! LOL

Love the pages Jennifer!

Annie, hope the eldest feels better soon and that DH and the little one can go camping rain free.

Cassey

I'm DONE!!

Group 1. (I apologize if you were in a recent sketch swap, I did something very similar for DHS, so you'll have a companion piece for Epcot :) ).

d18b2306.jpg

I plan on mailing tomorrow. I'll be leaving for Amherst early early Saturday morning, so I'm hoping to get them out tomorrow.

Hope Eldest feels better. We've got the cough (still). It's just horrible!

Thank you all for the well wishes. He is upstairs eating soup now. He is almost 14, so it is not hard to care for him. I just can't leave him alone in case it gets worse.

Husband is still not home. Campground wont let you in after 9 and I don't think he will make it there by then. They wont let you in until 9 so I guess they will have breakfast here and then head up in the morning.

Love the last page Jennifer. Hope the cough goes away.

Erin, sorry about your son. Hope your daughter doesn't get the full version and everyone is healthy soon.

love you last page too Jennifer!

Annie and Erin, hope the sickies leave your house soon!!!

Ehhh...kids!! Thanks for the wishes...he's doing fine...climbing the walls again! DD laid down for a bit after school and feels better...so we are good for now! I blame DS's being sick on his baseball coach...made them play a game last week in 40 degree rain! They are 7...and last time I checked not getting paid like the pros!

:love: it Jennifer!

Annie and Erin, hope the kiddos are up and better soon!

Erin, I can't believe the coaches today. I understand the older kids playing in almost any weather, but the little ones?:confused3 Where did the common sense go?

Cassey

:love: it Jennifer!

Annie and Erin, hope the kiddos are up and better soon!

Erin, I can't believe the coaches today. I understand the older kids playing in almost any weather, but the little ones?:confused3 Where did the common sense go?

Cassey

Exactly! He isn't my favorite person! LOL

I've made coaches mad before by pulling my child from practices. My kids go to sleep at a certain time. One more run around the soccer field is not going to make a difference.

Well, hubby and Little Bit left this morning to go camping. DH had to work late last night and would not have made it before they close the office. Little Bit decided this morning he did not want to go into the caverns. There might be vampiric bats in there. ROFL Told hubby to not let him watch scary movies last night.

Well off to go get Eldest some more medicine. He is feeling really bad. He is still sleeping instead of playing on his computer. That is bad.

Hope they have a good time and that you and Eldest have a quiet (and restful!) weekend.

Thanks for all the scrap love. I've got my stuff here at work ready to mail. Should go out about noon when my mailman shows up.

Annie, hope he feels better! sure your DH and little guy will have a fun weekend!

The left around 7ish and just called. They are in the site and starting to getting things ready. Little Bit was very excited to be doing all of Mommy's jobs. They will be figuring out their game plan and should start hitting the trails and caverns soon.

Eldest is STILL sleeping. Poor kid. He never sleeps this long. He still hasn't had his medicine. I don't want to wake him if his body is fighting the virus while he sleeps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter