COMPLETE: Holiday & Seasons Swap MAILED: slideshow post 2 & 3

congrats to your DD! I'm still on September so no worries here:thumbsup2

Wow! You daughter sounds so dedicated to her sport! She has made some amazing accomplishments. Congratulations to her--Woo hoo!!!!!!!
:cheer2:

How exciting for your family! The Junior Olympics...that is cool. I'm in no hurry either...I'll be in Disney next week :) but my DH will be home...send when you can...

Yay for your DD! Sorry I've been MIA. I'm not in a huge hurry to get everything back, so take your time and enjoy this exciting time with your family!

Boxes from ckmom97 and JohnsonsLoveDisney arrived today. I have a few on thier way, but I have enough here to start a little sorting and a whole lot of photo taking today.

10am

No, it is not here today. It does usually get here in 2 days. That 2 day serice is often a rip off

10am

No, it is not here today. It does usually get here in 2 days. That 2 day serice is often a rip off

It's possible my p.o.'s holiday issues have carried over to everyday issues. Think I may start using another p.o. It is not as convenient, but the aggrivation is not worth it!!

Boxes from ckmom97 and JohnsonsLoveDisney arrived today. I have a few on thier way, but I have enough here to start a little sorting and a whole lot of photo taking today.

:cool1: Ya!! I was starting to worry that it got lost somewhere like my last few packages.

I'm glad my box made it there safely. Congrats to your daughter and good luck this weekend!!

:cool1::cool1: DD dropped 7 seconds tonight in the 400IM and qualified for JO in that event too!

All of the boxes are here now. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Thanks for all the well wishes for DD.

I am waiting on one box.

I sorted the pages and the slideshow is up in post #3. The pages are really wonderful. If you haven't joined a page swap yet, please consider it! Awesome work ladies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter