COMPLETED Disney Toppers & Tags Swap- SLIDE SHOW POST #216

So does that mean only toppers, or are things like welded and shadowed titles okay?

So does that mean only toppers, or are things like welded and shadowed titles okay?

anything will work as long as the guidelines are followed....I will update the first post so there's no more confusion....

I"m not much of a tag user but I liked the ones I got in swaps - I'm debating on this one
I'm thinking MK lands, rides & world showcase

I"m not much of a tag user but I liked the ones I got in swaps - I'm debating on this one
I'm thinking MK lands, rides & world showcase

you are welcome to join Reddy...I don't use tags all the time, have used them for gift tags on presents before too

I wanna play! I've skipped the last few swaps due to health issues but I would love to be a part of this swap if possible! I love the idea of toppers and tags....quick and simple!

I wanna play! I've skipped the last few swaps due to health issues but I would love to be a part of this swap if possible! I love the idea of toppers and tags....quick and simple!

of course you can play! hope things are better with your health :goodvibes

we are leaving today for DLR and will be back Tuesday night, so if anyone has questions or suggestions please post away and I will answer when I get home!

reminder Sign ups will be February 24th at 6am PST!!!

I might join too but will see how my dr appointment goes tomorrow as I'm suspecting that I might get full bedrest for the remaining of my pregnancy other wise, I'm in. It's nice to have time to scrap after almost 6 years of not having time to even sit down.

I might join too but will see how my dr appointment goes tomorrow as I'm suspecting that I might get full bedrest for the remaining of my pregnancy other wise, I'm in. It's nice to have time to scrap after almost 6 years of not having time to even sit down.

I didn't know you where expecting! congratulations! hope you won't have to have bed rest and have a healthy pregnancy and baby!!!

Hey Lisa! Hope your trip was amazing! Are the groups all set for this? I know you had ideas down but wasn't sure that you had decided how to set groups? I have a list all set...even titles! :thumbsup2

Hey Lisa! Hope your trip was amazing! Are the groups all set for this? I know you had ideas down but wasn't sure that you had decided how to set groups? I have a list all set...even titles! :thumbsup2

it was a wonderful trip! other than we both came home sick, Megan's home again today....cold's and sore throat!

well aren't you all prepared :thumbsup2

I'm going to get this all written up today..

the groups will be:

Characters - anyone you'd like
Princesses
MK
EPCOT
DHS
AK
Water parks
DTD
Restaurants/character meals
Resorts - not specific names -
general Disney

groups will be 6 people to start and you will be using "sayings" for the toppers

it was a wonderful trip! other than we both came home sick, Megan's home again today....cold's and sore throat!

well aren't you all prepared :thumbsup2

I'm going to get this all written up today..

the groups will be:

Characters
Princesses
MK
EPCOT
DHS
AK
Water parks
Restaurants/character meals
Resorts - not specific names -

groups will be 6 people to start and you will be using "sayings" for the toppers

OK...question...(or two lol)...

1. Say I do something under the character group...can I gear it towards a certain character like say a title pertaining to Pooh? :rolleyes1 Not that he was my planned character!!

2. Could we add a general Disney group that would cover anything Disney?

Thanks and hope you two feel better soon! Airplanes...like a breeding ground for germs!!

I'm trying to be prepared!! Keeping organized...while getting the house organized...I'm working like crazy around here...coming along very nicely though!

ETA: Also...did you decide to drop DTD? Thought it was in there before...had it down at least, but could be making it up in my head! LOL

OK...question...(or two lol)...

1. Say I do something under the character group...can I gear it towards a certain character like say a title pertaining to Pooh? :rolleyes1 Not that he was my planned character!!

2. Could we add a general Disney group that would cover anything Disney?

Thanks and hope you two feel better soon! Airplanes...like a breeding ground for germs!!

I'm trying to be prepared!! Keeping organized...while getting the house organized...I'm working like crazy around here...coming along very nicely though!

ETA: Also...did you decide to drop DTD? Thought it was in there before...had it down at least, but could be making it up in my head! LOL

oops, sorry forgot the general and DTD...characters can be anything you'd like!

Okay ladies, all the info has been changed and update on Post #1!

this will be the sign-up thread starting tomorrow morning at 6:00 am PST, come join the fun!!!

I'm wanting a spot in 1-6 & 8 - got to get to work so I can't post until later (kinda want to wait until I see what others have picked before thinking up mine so I can go with the flow)

can someone save me spots??

Good morning ladies....we are open!!!!!!!!!!!

will get you down Reddy for your groups!

Good morning, Lisa. Please put Reddy in the following groups – titles to come later:

Group 1
Group 2
Group 3
Group 4
Group 5
Group 6
Group 8

I didn't do my homework last night, so I don't have all my titles ready either, but here are my groups:

Group 1 – “Love that Mouse”
Group 2
Group 3
Group 4
Group 5
Group 6
Group 9 – “Dining – Disney Style”
Group 11 – “Magical Memories”

Good morning, Lisa. Please put Reddy in the following groups – titles to come later:

Group 1
Group 2
Group 3
Group 4
Group 5
Group 6
Group 8

I didn't do my homework last night, so I don't have all my titles ready either, but here are my groups:

Group 1 – “Love that Mouse”
Group 2
Group 3
Group 4
Group 5
Group 6
Group 9 – “Dining – Disney Style”
Group 11 – “Magical Memories”

thanks Sheila...will get you both added! just get titles to me when you figure them out!

Hi Lisa...early morning for you!!

Could I please have:

1. Pooh - "Did Someone Say Honey?"

2. Tink - "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic"

3. "Let the Magic Begin"

4. "World Traveler"

5. "Action!"

6. "Au Natural"

7. "Get Your Shop On!"

9. "Dining With Character"

10. "Just Chillin'"

11. "I'm All Ears" (is that general enough?)

Thanks a bunch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter