2. Tink - "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic"

3. "Let the Magic Begin"

4. "World Traveler"

5. "Action!"

6. "Au Natural"

7. "Get Your Shop On!"

9. "Dining With Character"

10. "Just Chillin'"

11. "I'm All Ears" (is that general enough?)

Thanks a bunch!

yes an early morning for me....but since Megan slept with me and has been tossing around since 3, so was awake anyways :rotfl:
great titles Erin! will get you added!

Thanks Lisa! Hope she feels better soon! Are you feeling better?

I'll check back later this weekend to see if you need holes filled. When will you be closing this out? Nevermind...saw the date on pg. 1! LOL

Good Morning! May I please sign up for:
Group 4 EPCOT
Group 6 ANIMAL KINGDOM

I may join another group or two but I'm having a really hard time coming up with good sayings.... I'll have to think about it.

Thanks Lisa! Hope she feels better soon! Are you feeling better?

I'll check back later this weekend to see if you need holes filled. When will you be closing this out? Nevermind...saw the date on pg. 1! LOL

I'm a bit better, still have a bit of sore throat and congestion, might get us both checked today....yup first page :rotfl: open until Monday night!

Good Morning! May I please sign up for:
Group 4 EPCOT
Group 6 ANIMAL KINGDOM

I may join another group or two but I'm having a really hard time coming up with good sayings.... I'll have to think about it.

got you added....just give me titles when you can!

Megan just woke up...so going to see to her...still sick poor baby! then hitting the shower, will check back later...

Good morning Lisa!
I would like a spot in groups 1-7 and 9-11 please. I need to think about the titles, can I get back to you tonight?
Thanks!

Good morning Lisa!
I would like a spot in groups 1-7 and 9-11 please. I need to think about the titles, can I get back to you tonight?
Thanks!

will get you added....definately!
thanks for joining!

thanks Anne...we have a dr appt, just want to make sure we don't have strep

back from dr....no strep :thumbsup2 just colds and to keep doing what we were already doing!!!

Hi Lisa,

Could I have:

Group 3 Magical Memories
Group 10 Making A Splash
Group 11 A little Pixie Dust

Thanks.

Cassey

Lisa, glad it isn't strep. Hope you and Megan are feeling better soon. I have a couple titles to add:

Group 2 -- "Once upon a Dream"
Group 6 -- "Wild Things"

I need to do some more thinking on the other 3.

Hi
Could I please have a spot in group 1 and group 11 please
Group1~ Ohana for title and tag something Lilo/Stitchy
Group11~ General Disney, not sure what yet.

If this doesnt work for title, Im fine sitting out.
Thank you.

Lisa, glad it isn't strep. Hope you and Megan are feeling better soon. I have a couple titles to add:

Group 2 -- "Once upon a Dream"
Group 6 -- "Wild Things"

I need to do some more thinking on the other 3.

thanks, me too! will get them added!

Hi
Could I please have a spot in group 1 and group 11 please
Group1~ Ohana for title and tag something Lilo/Stitchy
Group11~ General Disney, not sure what yet.

If this doesnt work for title, Im fine sitting out.
Thank you.

the Ohana title works! will get you added!

Thank you!

:):):)

thank you everyone who joined today! since we have filled a couple of groups already, will see who else joins up....would you all be okay if a couple of the group are more people instead of having a big and small group, probably no more than 8, if we get more than that would keep them the way they are!

OK I need to decide - anyone want to help pick??

1 Characters
Hugging the Characters -- Say Cheese -- Hugs & Buds -- Quack Attack -- Cast of Characters -- Nice Ears -- The Whole Gang

2 Princesses
So this is Love -- Pretty as a Princess -- Look at that Crown -- Follow your heart -- Fairest of the All -- Happily Ever After -- Make a Wish

3 MK
I believe in Magic -- What a wonderful World -- Main St is everyone's hometown -- Home -- Let the magic begin -- Pure Magic -- Crusin down Main St

4 Epoct
Having a ball -- A world of fun -- The big ball -- A world view -- New horizons to purse -- Crash test dummies

5 DHS
Cast call -- Center Stadge -- Hooray for Hooywood -- Lights, Camera, Action -- 2 thumbs up -- Showtime -- You ought to be in pictures

6 AK
It's a jungle out there -- Animal House -- Welcome to the jungle -- Walk on the wild side -- Monkey Business -- Dinosaur Junkie -- Dino dude

8 Water Parks
Paradise -- Snorkelying Excursion -- Big Kahuna (sp??) -- Fun in the Sun -- Cool in the Pool -- Wave Jumper -- The heat is here -- Wish upon a Starfish -- Paradise Found -- Sunshine & smiles -- Beach bums -- Surf, Sun, Sand -- Aloha

a few others that I found & liked
Mousin' Around -- Don;t look down -- Hang on -- Let's get wet -- Put the pedal to the metal -- Adventure -- Discover -- Mickey, here we come -- Pigging out with Piglet

OK I need to decide - anyone want to help pick??

1 Characters
Hugging the Characters -- Say Cheese -- Hugs & Buds -- Quack Attack -- Cast of Characters -- Nice Ears -- The Whole Gang

2 Princesses
So this is Love -- Pretty as a Princess -- Look at that Crown -- Follow your heart -- Fairest of the All -- Happily Ever After -- Make a Wish

3 MK
I believe in Magic -- What a wonderful World -- Main St is everyone's hometown -- Home -- Let the magic begin -- Pure Magic -- Crusin down Main St

4 Epoct
Having a ball -- A world of fun -- The big ball -- A world view -- New horizons to purse -- Crash test dummies

5 DHS
Cast call -- Center Stadge -- Hooray for Hooywood -- Lights, Camera, Action -- 2 thumbs up -- Showtime -- You ought to be in pictures

6 AK
It's a jungle out there -- Animal House -- Welcome to the jungle -- Walk on the wild side -- Monkey Business -- Dinosaur Junkie -- Dino dude

8 Water Parks
Paradise -- Snorkelying Excursion -- Big Kahuna (sp??) -- Fun in the Sun -- Cool in the Pool -- Wave Jumper -- The heat is here -- Wish upon a Starfish -- Paradise Found -- Sunshine & smiles -- Beach bums -- Surf, Sun, Sand -- Aloha

a few others that I found & liked
Mousin' Around -- Don;t look down -- Hang on -- Let's get wet -- Put the pedal to the metal -- Adventure -- Discover -- Mickey, here we come -- Pigging out with Piglet

all great titles Reddy....I highlighted my favs in red

I did a google search for Disney Ttiles yesterday - then couldn't pick, I might do a few more just for the fun of it :lmao:

good idea! just let me know when you get your final choices picked out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter