Cool secrets and hidden stuff at WDW

The ring is back!!! They put it in the new grave yard area that they just made. It is in the cement near Graceys tomb, if you are standing in front of the tomb look to the right. The CM that was working the area was impressed that I found it, it's not noticable unless you are really looking for it. Speaking of Mr. Toad, there is a picture of Toad and Owl in Owls house in the Pooh ride, Toad is handing over the deed to the ride (house) to Owl.

That's awesome! I didn't know the ring was back either! I'll have to look for it:goodvibes

I read that in Haunted Mansion in WDW at the banquet a big plate and 2 side plates on the table make a hidden Mickey!

I definitely recommend the book The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World!!! I LOVED reading it, and I learned sooooo many tips and secrets! I actually brought it to the parks with me!!!!!
The+Hidden+Magic+of+Walt+Disney+World.jpg

I bought and read this book over a year ago and can't find it! :/ But it is a great book!

On Tom Sawyer island, they hide 3 or 4 paintbrushes around the island before the park opens. If you find one, you can give it to a cast memeber and get anything from a free pin, to a free drink, or a front of the line pass, or a bunch of other cool prizes!

There's also a store dedicated to the Disney fairies (I believe it's in Fantasyland, but I'm not sure). Supposedly if there's no music playing when you go into the store in the morning, you can ask a cast member to "wake up Tinkerbell", and there's s whole process to it and you can get free fairy souveneirs!

I believe you're talking about Tinkerbell's Treasures. They closed it a while back and remodeled it. :c That store was one of my favorite places in Magic Kingdom, you could see Tink fly across the walls if you paid attention.

Can someone tell me more about this?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I am leaving for Disney soon and I really want to learn more! I can't believe I have never heard of this!!!!!!:goodvibes

One year, we stayed at Wilderness Lodge and on the balcony there was a hidden Mickey. I know it was hidden because my uncle had a room adjacent to ours and his didn't have the Mickey! It was pretty cool.

On Tom Sawyer island, they hide 3 or 4 paintbrushes around the island before the park opens. If you find one, you can give it to a cast memeber and get anything from a free pin, to a free drink, or a front of the line pass, or a bunch of other cool prizes!

There's also a store dedicated to the Disney fairies (I believe it's in Fantasyland, but I'm not sure). Supposedly if there's no music playing when you go into the store in the morning, you can ask a cast member to "wake up Tinkerbell", and there's s whole process to it and you can get free fairy souveneirs!

I did that once :). it was so much fun :). we didnt get free souvenirs though. we got one of those magical moment certificates.

On Splash Mountain there is a Hidden Mickey made out of fishing bobbers.
There is also one in one of the water parks where cannon balls make up a mickey.
Also if you're there early enough in the day, sometimes they draw a mickey with water on the pavement and it disappears by about 11 am. :wizard:

Charles Muntz is named after the dude who stole the rights to Oswald from Walt, Charles Mintz

one of the original ideas for the haunted mansion was a one-eyed black cat.
the imaginessr that worked on the new que added a one-eyed cat to the bottm right handside of the back of the first big tomb, the same side as the deadly instrments, it even meows when you touch it! really neat :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter