Coronado Springs Resort -- New Unofficial FAQ Thread -- November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to fax it in (or call the resort directly and see if they can put in for you). The fax and phone # are in the first post :thumbsup2

Actually, calling that number does NOT get you to the CSR directly. The call goes to a Central location and they see it is coming in for the CSR and they will answer "CSR, may I help you."

It's best to have it linked with the reservation and then fax it in 4 days prior.

Actually, calling that number does NOT get you to the CSR directly. The call goes to a Central location and they see it is coming in for the CSR and they will answer "CSR, may I help you."

It's best to have it linked with the reservation and then fax it in 4 days prior.

ugh sorry that's what I meant! LOL Sorry I should have been more clear! :blush:

ETA:
You can call that main number and give them your info and have them attach a room request, right? Or will they not do that through that number?

ugh sorry that's what I meant! LOL Sorry I should have been more clear! :blush:

ETA:
You can call that main number and give them your info and have them attach a room request, right? Or will they not do that through that number?
You can do it through the main reservation number.

Kathy's hammock....oops...I mean the hammock outside Casitas 5:

Kathys50thBirthdayTrip012-1.jpg

I MUST confess, that was MY hammock for the last 4 days. Hope you dont mind!! ;)

Quote from post #3818: When you click room request they only give four options - pack and play, refrigerator (says they will charge a fee), ground floor, or near transportation.

Do you have to pay extra to have a refrigerator in the room? When I read the room description for booking on line, it says "mini-fridge included".

Quote from post #3818: When you click room request they only give four options - pack and play, refrigerator (says they will charge a fee), ground floor, or near transportation.

Do you have to pay extra to have a refrigerator in the room? When I read the room description for booking on line, it says "mini-fridge included".

No, you do not have to pay for the refrigerator. All of the mods and deluxe include fridge for free. :goodvibes

Hi Everyone! We are excited to arrive at CSR in a few short days for our first stay there.:banana: The Pepper Market sounds a little confusing. Does anyone have any advice for there? Also, where should we request our room? We are not overly concerned with being close to the main building or pool. Our main concern is transportation. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks:goodvibes

Hi Everyone! We are excited to arrive at CSR in a few short days for our first stay there.:banana: The Pepper Market sounds a little confusing. Does anyone have any advice for there? Also, where should we request our room? We are not overly concerned with being close to the main building or pool. Our main concern is transportation. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks:goodvibes

The Pepper Market just sounds confusing:)

When you enter the Market, you'll get a ticket and be seated.
Order your drinks
Take the ticket with you to each station and the attendant will then mark what you have ordered.
After your meal, take the ticket to the checkout.

Transportation is by bus. there are 4 bus stops throughout the resort convenient to each section. Here's a link to a map, look at the legend to see where the stops are located:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/cspringsmap.htm

Have a wonderful trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter