Costs For TSL And SWL

Last I heard for Toy Story was $250 Million and Star Wars $1 Billion+

What do you mean? The cost to build them? If so, what did google say?
Google didn't come up with anything(probably looking in the wrong place!lol).

Could you post links to the info you have found on TSL cost and SWL cost on Google?

Thanks!:)

The $1 billion each price tag for Star Wars:Galaxy Edge is a widely reported figure in the press. IIRC, it goes back to when the lands were announced when Disney had a $1B investment commitment to the City of Anaheim (to stave off a ticket tax). But origin? I dunno, probably market analysts.
It's not out of the ballpark, it is the largest single park expansion ever (14 acres), larger than the $1B DCA overhaul which added Cars Land (12 acres) and Pandora (12 acres). And, it's a fraction of the $2.4B Disney recently committed to a park overhaul at Disneyland Paris.

The $1 billion each price tag for Star Wars:Galaxy Edge is a widely reported figure in the press. IIRC, it goes back to when the lands were announced when Disney had a $1B investment commitment to the City of Anaheim (to stave off a ticket tax). But origin? I dunno, probably market analysts.
It's not out of the ballpark, it is the largest single park expansion ever (14 acres), larger than the $1B DCA overhaul which added Cars Land (12 acres) and Pandora (12 acres). And, it's a fraction of the $2.4B Disney recently committed to a park overhaul at Disneyland Paris.
Exactly my reasoning we won't see a 5th Gate any time soon in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter