Counter service meals that are enough for two adults

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Any CS meals that are big enough for two adults to split? Will be at POR and Disney Springs on a Saturday and then the next day we will be at SSR/TL/Disney Springs.

Would love to stretch a credit out a bit further.

Some of the meals at Polite Pig are shareable in my opinion....such as the ribs.

Breakfast pizza at Wolfgang puck, combo plates generally, we can easily split a bowl at Satulii.

Some of the meals at Polite Pig are shareable in my opinion....such as the ribs.
Might look at doing it at Polite Pig since that was one of the two counter service locations I had planned to use the dining plan at.

If you are traveling with more than just two people, a pizza and two drinks are a great deal at POR. It is only 2 QS credits and fed my family of four (2 adults and 2 kids) no problem.

The hot dogs at Caseys Corner are massive and it comes with a big order of fries too. You can use a snack credit on some chili cheese fries as an add on if needed. Also at Columbia Harbour House in Magic Kingdom, the platter that has the fish, chicken, and shrimp is large enough to share and they have some soups and sides I believe that are snack credits that can be added on as well if needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter