Country Bear ‘Musical’ Jamboree: Treat or Travesty?

Yeah. I know folks get pretty defensive about CoP. Also you can find a go cart track just about anywhere. If anything it should be updated to electric. Sorry for getting OT.

I love COP, but I wouldn't mind if they made changes to it. I'd still want it to be the COP, but they could at least modernize the ending a little. Really, I think it would be more relevant to start at about 100 years ago, then jump ahead more, until today. So, say, 1920, 1955, 1990, then Today. It is more important to me that they maintain the spirit of the show, not necessarily the show itself. The same is true of the CBJ - I want them to keep the Bears, but they can change up the show.

Last edited:
I saw it when I was a child in the 70s and haven't had any desire to see it again. I probably should have, it just hasn't ever made the cut when deciding what to do with my MK time. It's always in the "if time" column, and there's never time lol. Have they announced any dates yet? I won't be back until late January.

We took my kids to see CBJ years ago and they hated it. When they were acting up at Disney we would tell them if they continued we would go to see Country Bears and they would stop they hated it that much 🤪. I’d download onto my phone Blood on the Saddle and every now and then I’d put on while driving them in the car 😉

The bears were my dads fave. He loved “blood on the saddle…” he thought it was hilarious. It’s sorta like Blazing Saddles- the Disney version, you wanna watch, you shouldn’t watch, but you love it anyway!

The bears were my dads fave. He loved “blood on the saddle…” he thought it was hilarious. It’s sorta like Blazing Saddles- the Disney version, you wanna watch, you shouldn’t watch, but you love it anyway!
My husband made me watch recently. I was like omg they can’t say that! 🙊

Am I the only one that remembers the Vacation version of the Bears? I actually prefer it over the original show.

I love the Bears. I grew up with Showbiz pizza and Teddy Ruxpin and seeing the Bears now reminds me of the joy of that time period where animatronics were a big deal.

The entire show is hilarious, but it's rarely full and modernizing will hopefully increase its popularity. It's time for an update.

I hope they go all out. We know they're doing new animatronics, but give them projection enhancements, new props, screens, new sound system, new seating, etc. Do it justice. Make it a worthwhile experience.

I want there to be a line to see this attraction once this is done.

I'm betting that at least 1 song from Frozen, Moana and Encanto will be featured since we obviously haven't had enough of Let It Go, You're Welcome and We Don't Talk About Bruno. *eyeroll*
I mean if we’re gonna go off those films

- Reindeer are Better Than People or Lost in the Woods heck fixer upper might sound decent with a country style
- Shiny
- What Else Can I Do or Surface Pressure

This show needed an update though.

- Reindeer are Better Than People or Lost in the Woods heck fixer upper might sound decent with a country style
- Shiny

Yes! I love What Else Can I Do. Wonder how they can make that country, though, lol

- Shiny

Well, whatever they end up doing music wise, I really hope You've Got a Friend Like Me isn't chosen. That song is so ridiculously overplayed in the parks.

I'm betting that at least 1 song from Frozen, Moana and Encanto will be featured since we obviously haven't had enough of Let It Go, You're Welcome and We Don't Talk About Bruno. *eyeroll*
I’m calling the Lucy Hale/Rascal Flats let it go arrangement

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter