Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Eyor44 small envie coming your way tomorrow. Sick with stomach virus. I still haven't received an envie from a sender. It's been about a month now.

:wave: Natashag76, I'm back on schedule! :thumbsup2 Thanks for being patient! :flower3: Your envie was put in the mail this morning. Hope it reaches you before Saturday.

Eyor44 small envie coming your way tomorrow. Sick with stomach virus. I still haven't received an envie from a sender. It's been about a month now.

Please contact me if you don't get an envie this week, Tanya. Everyone should be back on schedule now. Hopefully the bad weather is behind us and the holidays are, too.

:wave: Natashag76, I'm back on schedule! :thumbsup2 Thanks for being patient! :flower3: Your envie was put in the mail this morning. Hope it reaches you before Saturday.

I got it on Monday! So DVCLaurie05 has another, larger, envie on its way today.

Rec'd a small envie from Natashag76 while we were away!! Thank you!

NYCDiane - I just got back from Disney Monday .... so - I have a small envie that went out to you yesterday....... and... a BIG one going out today!! (finally had a few mins to clip all of the inserts, and my mom gave me hers too!!)

Have a great week everyone!

:wave2: Greetings to all our train riders! :flower: Just a reminder that Monday, 1/15 is Martin Luther King, Jr's birthday and a holiday so there will be no USPS mail delivery or pick up. Please make sure your envies go out on Tuesday, 1/16. :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter