Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Eyor44, not able to get your envies out today due to weather. I live 30 minutes from the nearest town and the roads are icing already. Will mail as soon as I can get out.

Eyor44 still not able to drive on icy country roads. They should have enough clear spots to get out tomorrow.

Received another envie from dznybound over the weekend. Mailed to ShiPooOwner today.

The weather and MLK Jr. Day must have slowed down the mail service again. Nothing yet but hope it arrives tomorrow. Natashag76, will mail a small one to you tomorrow unless the mail arrives early enough for me to include those and make it a bigger envie. If not, I'll send out another one next week.

Didn't receive an envie this week (My post office seems slow lately!)

Alyssa ---- I'll still have a huge envie headed your way tomorrow!
Enjoy!

Alyssa ---- I just finished clipping and got your envie together and ready to go. Nevermind huge , this envie is a monster!

I hope there's lots that you can use.

Enjoy!

The weather and MLK Jr. Day must have slowed down the mail service again. Nothing yet but hope it arrives tomorrow. Natashag76, will mail a small one to you tomorrow unless the mail arrives early enough for me to include those and make it a bigger envie. If not, I'll send out another one next week.

Hmm, it must be taking the long way! I didn’t receive anything yet for last week but put an envie in the mail this morning for you.

Hmm, it must be taking the long way! I didn’t receive anything yet for last week but put an envie in the mail this morning for you.

:wave2: No worries! You can never tell when it's the USPS at work. Natashag76, there's a little one in the mail going out this morning and when the other one gets here I'll sort through it and get another one sent to you this week asap. :thumbsup2 Kind of sad today because my MN Vikings got trounced :crazy2: last night by the Eagles. :o Thought we really had a chance at hosting the Super Bowl and my team being in it at home. Guess it wasn't meant to be. :sad: :sad2: :sad:

Eyor44 still not able to drive on icy country roads. They should have enough clear spots to get out tomorrow.

I had the same issue last week. We had ice on Wednesday and while a couple of postal workers tried to deliver mail, one was in an accident but she is okay, mine did not. We still had ice Thursday and the schools were still closed but I had to go to work for Noon.

I have an envie to mail to Quasi123 today. Just waiting for my furlough letter so I can head to the post office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter