• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crab legs at Cape May thread-crab legs still going strong! :)

We were there on 8/23 and the crab legs were there too....plenty of them and they were actually quite delicious. None of the dry stringy meat I have seen reported! I got large hunks of deliciously sweet meat out of those bad boys, yum!!! :goodvibes

We were there on tuesday 8-26. They had plenty of crab legs. A CM had stated they were pretty sure to remain on the menu through the end of the year.

I'm glad to hear the crab legs are still there... So far! I'm getting nervous for my October trip though.... I just noticed the menu is back again (not the thanksgiving menu but the actual dinner menu) and the crab legs aren't listed again! I will most definitely cancel this ressie without crab legs!

ADR's....tomorrow night!
Been following this thread for a loooong time....
If crab legs go off the menu in the next 24 hrs, I will scream!

ADR's....tomorrow night! Been following this thread for a loooong time.... If crab legs go off the menu in the next 24 hrs, I will scream!
Could you kindly update us of the status after your dinner? Greatly appreciated, I have ressies in November, my son will die if there are no crab legs!

Any new reports about recent dining at Cape May??:)

Was there Saturday... crab legs live! Probably the best crab legs I've ever had at a buffet. Easy to open, nice and juicy. Fantastic!!

Was there Saturday... crab legs live! Probably the best crab legs I've ever had at a buffet. Easy to open, nice and juicy. Fantastic!!

Glad to hear it, we're there on Oct 20. As for the best crab legs, try Captain George's at Myrtle Beach if you're ever in the neighborhood.

Bill From PA

Yeah :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

So glad to hear that crab legs are there! This is our favorite eatery at WDW and DD's birthday request. We feel like they are a great value to this buffet and stuff our selves silly with crab legs every trip.

Just bumping to see if there are any new reports? Guessing they are still there or there would have been posts of people complaining???

Just returned from WDW and ate at Cape May twice and ye there is crab legs and i made sure I filled two buckets full of shell. The 2nd time we went they even had Calamari.

Someone on a FB page I'm on said crab legs were not on buffet anymore. I really just think she saw a rumor somewhere, but thought I would ask on the DIS to make sure. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter