• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crab legs at Cape May thread-crab legs still going strong! :)

I don't have the time to read every post here but am wondering...has anyone posted that they were there (not heard that someone else was or read it somewhere) and they did NOT have crab legs?

No.

I'm subscribed to this thread for some reason, but Im now wondering why. Was there a rumor that crab legs would be discontinued? Cape May is a major part of my trip in May, so just wondering if I would still be worried about this.

First post in the thread explains why it was created. It has been edited along with the title but it can be worked out. :)

Keep these post up please going in Jan going to need to know til the 19th of jan. Thanks guys for letting us know:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter