Cricut Cuts Swap Active - Complete!!

OK everyone, I just talked to Erin. She left the wake early in an attempt to get home before the PO closes however, if y'all have ever driven in South Jersey, you know that that can take years off your life. She is not expected to make it to the PO tonight.
She will be heading to the PO tomorrow after she confirms with DH what time she needs to be back for the funeral. As long as she doesn't need to leave before the PO opens, she will have everything mailed asap.

She will email me all the details and I will forward them on to you.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via PM.

In the mean time please keep her, DH, the kids and her in-laws in your thoughts and prayers.

thanks Buffy....better she stays safe driving then rush to the PO, another day is not that big of deal for me to wait!

Yeah, she called me from the side of the road. I told her she better be somewhere safe! And she should have called me when she got home, I would have waited.

LOL Cassey!! Hey I resemble that remark!! I am from Jersey after all!

Erin, big :grouphug: to you on everything you've had to deal with lately. And, thank you for hostessing this huge swap. As someone who has been the hostess on huge swaps, I know what a big amount of time it takes to manage and sort and make sure everything is just right. You've had quite a few bumps in the road during this swap and family always comes first. I know I am really excited to get this swap back, but I will be thrilled to get the box and will drool over all the amazing pieces and then they will most likely get set aside for a month or more until I find the time to actually scrap some pages. That means that delays in the return isn't that big of a deal for me. I know on this board, that swap pieces always find their way home eventually and I'm not concerned when I join a swap here. I :love: all my friends that I've made on this board and in these swaps. Everyone here is amazing!!!

Cheryl, I know exactly what you mean about not being near other Dis peeps to get together with. I don't have anyone near me either.

Update

Everything is officially postal!!!
Erin is on her way home from NJ (hubby got a ride home) so I will have DC's sent out shortly!!

Please let me know as your packages arrive safely home.

Erin, big :grouphug: to you on everything you've had to deal with lately. And, thank you for hostessing this huge swap. As someone who has been the hostess on huge swaps, I know what a big amount of time it takes to manage and sort and make sure everything is just right. You've had quite a few bumps in the road during this swap and family always comes first. I know I am really excited to get this swap back, but I will be thrilled to get the box and will drool over all the amazing pieces and then they will most likely get set aside for a month or more until I find the time to actually scrap some pages. That means that delays in the return isn't that big of a deal for me. I know on this board, that swap pieces always find their way home eventually and I'm not concerned when I join a swap here. I :love: all my friends that I've made on this board and in these swaps. Everyone here is amazing!!!

Cheryl, I know exactly what you mean about not being near other Dis peeps to get together with. I don't have anyone near me either.

I couldn't of said it better Stephanie :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Update

Everything is officially postal!!!
Erin is on her way home from NJ (hubby got a ride home) so I will have DC's sent out shortly!!

Please let me know as your packages arrive safely home.

thanks for the update Buffy!

Erin, hope today was filled with peace and love from all the family and friends at the service :hug:

My box is here. I haven't had a chance to open it, but the package arrived in one piece. I'm looking forward to seeing all the pieces later tonight!

My package is here. Everything is beautiful! Thanks for all the hard work and creativity! Erin, thanks for bringing us this swap and for hosting!

Cassey

Our package is here! I can't open it yet because Rachel is still at school. However the box is in great shape. Thanks everyone and thanks to Erin for hosting :)

mine is here too! love all the cute pieces....think some of them are going to make some very cute cards too!!!

thank you Erin for hosting and bringing this to us !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter