Crowds in April

Cjtigger

Mouseketeer
We were able to book a AP Room at Art of Animation Little Mermaid room for April. These rooms have never been discounted (as far as i know). Does this mean that Disney is expecting lower crowds because everyone will be waiting for Galaxy Edge to open?

Thanks

We were able to book a AP Room at Art of Animation Little Mermaid room for April. These rooms have never been discounted (as far as i know). Does this mean that Disney is expecting lower crowds because everyone will be waiting for Galaxy Edge to open?

Thanks

Maybe, maybe not. We got a discount at AoA last year for the last week of April / first week of May. That time frame tends to be lower than average crowds anyway.

Thanks

Depends on which week you're talking about. If it is, as PP said, that last week, then you're past Easter and that week is traditionally one of the slower weeks of the year. If you're in the early part of April, I'd say Disney may be realizing they've out-priced more people than they anticipated who are moving offsite and Disney needs to fill some of their rooms.

People are probably waiting until 2020 for trips when Galaxy's Edge is open! :)

We have been there twice mid April, but not Easter. The crowds were not bad at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter