Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, my friends, I have nothing to worry about in terms of repercussions. If any of you are interested for a "perspective" for local bloggers, please send me a PM/DM. I have no vested interests (at least to my knowledge).

Of course, by the time you read this, it will likely be deleted so good luck.

Anyone happen to have the inside scoop on Photopass?

I am trying to book a Capture Your Moment session for later this month. Chat CM said it was open for booking but I had to call to do so. I sat on hold for 2.5 hours earlier this week to book it; phone CM also thought he could book it, we went through all the steps and then it wouldn't let him. He said they aren't sold out; the calendar shows openings but none can be booked yet. He wasn't sure what was going on.

Any idea when/if they might open?
I booked this the first day ADRs opened for past guests for aug 4th. My CM had issues as well , put me on hold for a bit but he booked it. I’d try calling again 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have very mixed feelings about the parks reopening, but I won’t judge most anyone visiting right now. This, though, is very concerning. :scared: Thread friends, please be careful and vigilant.

I just came back here to see if anyone else had seen this. I had a really good time at the AP preview yesterday and now I see this and as much as I’ve been against telling people they shouldn’t go, I’m thinking I might cancel my park passes for the time being and stay away.
It’s both so disheartening and enraging to see people like this. I know not everyone loves Disney the way most of us on this board do, but I at least had hope that people visiting right now would care. I can see things like this being the reason WDW closes down again, and before today I didn’t think they would.

As a follow up to that, any reports on monorail this AM from anyone staying at Grand Floridian? Wondering if the monorail between 8 and 9 was showing up filled to capacity already and if guests getting on it there had to wait for multiple trains to come through?

I'd be interested to see this too. I've been wondering if 'Ohana being closed would have a big enough impact on monorail boarding at the Poly or if that would be cancelled out by the capacity limitations and GF guests would still be SOL.

One report I did see somewhere is that the resort monorail is running early for the purpose of breakfast ADRs but skipping the MK stop until 8:30.

Oh, absolutely. I don’t think this is surprising to most of us. I’m sure many of us expected this. Still, it’s ridiculous, and I don’t want to see anyone get sick because of this kind of behavior.

It still scares and fascinates me how someone would be stupid enough to broadcast being that sick and being out and about even pre-covid, but now?? They aren’t even self aware enough to hide it.

While I certainly don't condone those guests....I am not a fan of that poster either.

Seems like a lot of people are suddenly Disney World experts who are just following vlogs and posts just to criticize and judge. People who have never gone to Disney and have no intention of going to Disney.

I have very mixed feelings about the parks reopening, but I won’t judge most anyone visiting right now. This, though, is very concerning. :scared: Thread friends, please be careful and vigilant.

I can’t believe they’re not kicking people out of the park for illness right now. If I found out you came into my store, business, amusement park, restaurant, whatever with any of those symptoms any time in the last week, you’ll be banned for life.

While I certainly don't condone those guests....I am not a fan of that poster either.

Seems like a lot of people are suddenly Disney World experts who are just following vlogs and posts just to criticize and judge. People who have never gone to Disney and have no intention of going to Disney.

People who are in a park with symptoms during a pandemic and keep going to that park while refusing treatment deserve to be criticized and judged. It's irresponsible and dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter