Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I opt out of the AP, the 1 day I used the pass last October will have cost me $300. I’m sure there are people in worse situations because I’m able to get the Gold pass with my DVC membership, but even still, $300 for 1 day at MK/DHS. Yeesh. If I don’t opt out and decide to go down and use my pass, ill be judged. Quite a predicament

I lost a lot on my Six Flags season passes, annual flash pass and annual dining passes for myself, my wife and our two exchange students. We were going to be going over spring break, and twice a month in the spring but the shut down happened our exchange students had to go home early(third week of March). Six Flags has been terrible. I am done with them and will never visit their park’s again. I know there is a class action lawsuit against them and I will gladly be a member of it if it gets certified.

On the flip side of the coin I did pretty well on my Universal AP. I was able to fit in an extra trip with the extension. We ended up being at universal for 13 days in 13 months.

When is the Virtual queue going to show up in the MDE app? Going tomorrow and I can’t find the location of the queue in the app. Please help.

Hate to even ask about the balcony. And I am a person that wears his mask 98% of places. When nobody is around and I am outside, it is not on.

I checked into the Riviera today and have seen mostly positive but mixed results. As someone else said, common sense should come into play when you are outside. If the are having a drink or taking a phone call and there is nobody with 20+ feet, I don’t think anyone should take issue with the mask coming off temporarily.

I did see multiple instances of folks on main walkways walking past me without masks.

While generally, I think compliance was pretty good at the resort today, I didn’t really see any examples of CM enforcement for noncompliance in situations where the CM was a witness to the offense. Didn’t really bother me at the resort because where really weren’t any densely packed areas.

Tomorrow is our first park day (EPCOT) and I’m hopping CMs will be a little more strict when the witness folks that do not comply.

I checked into the Riviera today and have seen mostly positive but mixed results. As someone else said, common sense should come into play when you are outside. If the are having a drink or taking a phone call and there is nobody with 20+ feet, I don’t think anyone should take issue with the mask coming off temporarily.

I did see multiple instances of folks on main walkways walking past me without masks.

While generally, I think compliance was pretty good at the resort today, I didn’t really see any examples of CM enforcement for noncompliance in situations where the CM was a witness to the offense. Didn’t really bother me at the resort because where really weren’t any densely packed areas.

Tomorrow is our first park day (EPCOT) and I’m hopping CMs will be a little more strict when the witness folks that do not comply.
Have a great time! Stay hydrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter