Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the full CDC order.

https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/pdf/CDC-Conditional-Sail-Order_10_30_2020-p.pdf
Starting at the bottom of page 31 is where the minimum standards start:

The cruise ship operator must in marketing materials, on its website, and in offerings for voyages, notify prospective passengers prior to accepting a reservation of any CDC travel advisory, warning, or recommendation relating to cruise travel. Such notification must further advise prospective passengers that, if a threshold of COVID-19 is detected on board the cruise ship during a voyage, the voyage will be ended immediately and the ship returned to the U.S. port of embarkation, and their subsequent travel, including their return home, may be restricted or delayed.

Funny Ashley story:
My son and I were attending a Star Wars weekend, just walking along one day in MGM (he in stunned silence after just meeting a HUGE Darth Vader) and Ashley sticks her head out of a door, looks straight at me and says “hi! How’s it going?” as if talking to a personal friend...
I couldn’t believe she was talking to me so I looked around to see who she was talking to! Lol...... but it was just us there...... I looked back to answer and “poof” she was gone!
I’d have loved to get an autograph, Ahsoka Tano is my fav SW character.
she is one of the kindest celebrities I have ever met. We met her in her first visit to SWW and my daughter immediately loved her, every year we would go say hi and she would remember my daughter's name. Years after SWW ended Ashley went to SWGE, she visits often as she lives here in Central Florida, and she saw my DD working and went over to say hi. She is very kind.
Related to SWGE news I just got confirmation that to get a bg at 7am all you need is a valid ticket and a DHS park reservation, no matter where you are

Here is the full CDC order.

https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/pdf/CDC-Conditional-Sail-Order_10_30_2020-p.pdf
Starting at the bottom of page 31 is where the minimum standards start:

The cruise ship operator must in marketing materials, on its website, and in offerings for voyages, notify prospective passengers prior to accepting a reservation of any CDC travel advisory, warning, or recommendation relating to cruise travel. Such notification must further advise prospective passengers that, if a threshold of COVID-19 is detected on board the cruise ship during a voyage, the voyage will be ended immediately and the ship returned to the U.S. port of embarkation, and their subsequent travel, including their return home, may be restricted or delayed.

Oh yeah - I'll be cruising next year - NOT!

I think I give up trying to get a park res today. I am exhausted trying, i've lost count on the amount of hours I've been refreshing

If I wasn’t making my 50th reservations tomorrow using the remainder of my banked points, I’d loan you some points to get a room to get a DHS reservation.

If I were Disney, I’d release all the limited merch at DHS and only DHS. That’s how you get room bookings.

If I wasn’t making my 50th reservations tomorrow using the remainder of my banked points, I’d loan you some points to get a room to get a DHS reservation.

If I were Disney, I’d release all the limited merch at DHS and only DHS. That’s how you get room bookings.

haha appreciate it, but DHS is booked up at HS til the 3rd or 4th I believe. Was just trying to get there today.

For those in the NY area new rules have just been put into place.

It seems like the travel advisory has been lifted, and now, anyone going to NY from any state must provide a negative test results.

https://abc7ny.com/7515634/
Not fully eliminating the quarantine. Now the quarantine period is 3 days and then you must get a negative test to end the quarantine. Without the negative test it’s still a 14 day quarantine requirement. It’s still an intricate process. For NYer’s coming back from visiting WDW, they would need a negative test within 3 days of their flight (in the state they’re coming back from), then have to quarantine for 3 days in NY, then get another negative test in NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter