Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking on VRBO last night just for curiosity's sake. Thanksgiving week next year I can get a 4 bedroom house 5 miles from WDW gates for less than $200 a night.

They need to bring back the EMH and some type of VQ or FP on property perk for me to not strongly consider staying offsite. And I am not a huge fan of FP+, but if I can't pre-book the big rides by staying onsite then what is the point?

Welcome to the dark side! Once you're here, you'll never leave!

What would a FoP queue look like if there wasn't FP+?

Well it was back to Starbucks in the morning a couple weeks ago, without FP+.

since pretty much everyone here is a planner who would get up early on their fastpass day to get all of the top tier fastpass, but that whole system is a bit silly.

Some think it's even sillier to get up early on vacation.

I expect whatever replaces FP+ will require a monetary investment to get an advantage with fast passes.

Agreed.

Disney revealed There will be fireworks at WDW for New Year’s Eve this year.*

*Fireworks display will be pre-recorded and be streamed on the TVs inside your hotel room
Just to be clear, this information came from an email sent to all Disney Resort guests who have reservations for 12/31 (like myself).

The in-room celebration component makes you wonder if they'll be the free hats and horns this year. I don't see why not but who knows?

I know right? For what people are spending for cash stays since there aren’t discounts during that time as well as the high points premium DVC goes for during that time, they could leave a “party basket” in everyone’s room but every penny helps I guess 😂

Yeah, at least a few hats and party favors and stuff included and then let people upgrade with champagne or something

Just to be clear, this information came from an email sent to all Disney Resort guests who have reservations for 12/31 (like myself).

The in-room celebration component makes you wonder if they'll be the free hats and horns this year. I don't see why not but who knows?
Nothing says Happy New Year like wearing a hat, blowing a horn, and watching fireworks on the tv in your hotel room, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter