Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had June free dining because of a cancelled March trip and I received the 35% off email. They’re kindly going to send me an updated invoice for my (cancelled) June trip reflecting the discount.
Hopefully we can use it on a future trip?

Know its early, but is it at least a fair assumption that there would be no Candlelight Processional this year , or too soon to know ?

I assume there will be a good deal of email communication going out. Now what people choose to do with that communication is up to them. You're probably right though, it is bound to happen to somebody. Probably hundreds of somebodies.
You would think but considering so many of us haven’t even gotten our first email yet, I don’t have faith in their process.

Last edited:
Me, too!!! Question on the 35% - if you booked under the sun and fun, is it an additional 35%, or is it off rack rate?

Mine is Sun and Fun and my email says nothing about 35%. It’s the new email because it does mention no character dining. I’m pretty sure for my situation they will just deduct the dining plan cost and keep the sun and fun discount that was booked.

So... I wanna start a debate. Who do you think gets priority (specifically for park access) Regular on Property Resort Guests or DVC or AP in what order?

Just between these 3

I also wonder how they are going to handle the fact that a lot of people might be miffed even if Disney manages to come up with a way to guarantee admission to A park they won't be guaranteed admissions to all parks during their stay. I imagine that MK reservations are going to be a lot harder to get than Epcot (especially an Epcot with limited dining options) or a SWGE-less (or severely limited) DHS.

They don't want DVC to cancel. It's already a cluster with points for the next while becaue they closed the resorts.
I’m concerned about the points build up too but my (personal, not based on any facts) feeling is that Disney didn’t want to open DVC this early. There are probably legal reasons they had to, but my impression is Disney would prefer to have as few guests in the early phases as possible. More control for them to see how the new plans work and adjust things as needed.

Lots of recent posts about wet masks got me to thinking what will happen when the torrential summer downpours start?
I got a chuckle picturing CM's closing the doors to their shops as people were rushing towards them.
"Let us in!"
"No, you'll exceed our occupancy limit"

Funny, yes, but I bet they won't let you in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter