***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 4!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lovestruc I was looking through the thread again and just noticed there is a Figment license plate :lovestruc Would I be able to get one with Nancy on it? I don't want to be a pain :blush: but I was wondering if I could also get a design for a 15th wedding anniversary?

Thanks again for the Chip and Dale license plate design you made for my son yesterday, it turned out amazing :)
Don't worry about it, your not being a pain.

Also may I get the coffee cup with napkin for the Dream sailing of may 22, 2011? (2 copies, for two seperate staterooms!)

the first one,
Naomi
Chance

the second one
Terra
George on another?

Thank you so much in advance!

welcome!

Jordak, I was looking through the public photo bucket albums, and came across this: http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/jordak67/disney magnets/Fixed plates/Naomi.jpg Is there any way that you could please change Michigan to Montana for me? I would greatly appreciate it!

As well, what is your policy on using your pre-made ones that already have the right name(s) on them? I found one of "Chance" with Goofy and Mickey in black suits. (the liscence plate) Is it okay if we use this?

ANNNNDDDd...... Is there a special logo that we can make, that we can put on our door as a seperate magnent saying something to the effect of "A very special thanks to Jordak, for the talent it takes to create many of these images" or something? That way, other people dont have to squint to figure out who made them? I would be all for putting a magnent on my door with the tribute to the artist!
Sorry for bugging you!

Can you please create 2 license plates for me?

Chip/Dale (Any kind)
Kaitlyn

and
Minnie Mouse (Any kind)
Robyn

Thank you so much.

Hi, i just came across this thread and LOVE your designs!! Would it be possible to have this done to say in the disney font
Disney Dream 2/13/2011
Leo and Wallis
1st Year Anniversary

Thank you sooooo much!!

Verandah.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Would it be possible to get this one done with a pluto chair that says Leo and a donald chair that says Wallis?

Thank you so much in advance!

[/QUOTE]

Milliepie-

Can I have two deck chairs on the ship deck, one Mickey with the name Jeff and one Minnie with the name Laura? Disney Wonder on the life preserver. Thanks!! :hippie:

Hi Millipie. I would love to have one of your designs with the four deck chairs. Please make a Mickey chair with Eric on it, a Minnie chair with Jennifer on it, a Donald chair with Braxton, and a Daisy chair with Jillian. We will be on the Wonder Sept. 26-30. Thank you so much.

Jordak, I was looking through the public photo bucket albums, and came across this: http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/jordak67/disney magnets/Fixed plates/Naomi.jpg Is there any way that you could please change Michigan to Montana for me? I would greatly appreciate it!

As well, what is your policy on using your pre-made ones that already have the right name(s) on them? I found one of "Chance" with Goofy and Mickey in black suits. (the liscence plate) Is it okay if we use this?

ANNNNDDDd...... Is there a special logo that we can make, that we can put on our door as a seperate magnent saying something to the effect of "A very special thanks to Jordak, for the talent it takes to create many of these images" or something? That way, other people dont have to squint to figure out who made them? I would be all for putting a magnent on my door with the tribute to the artist!
Sorry for bugging you!
First if you see one already done that will work for you, feel free to use them.

As for a special magnet, I was totally going to say no because it just felt wrong for me to have you do that. But then i remembered i have a design i made for my cruise last year that i never have posted on here because when i was making it Milliepie just happen to post one very similar so out of respect i didn't want to post it and it also would have been a pain modifying it everytime somebody may have wanted it.

Holy Hannah! You are quick! Thank you so much, and I will be sure to make the special magnent just for you! Appreciate what you do!

As for a special magnet, I was totally going to say no because it just felt wrong for me to have you do that. But then i remembered i have a design i made for my cruise last year that i never have posted on here because when i was making it Milliepie just happen to post one very similar so out of respect i didn't want to post it and it also would have been a pain modifying it everytime somebody may have wanted it.

I hope you don't mind but i'd love to use the special magnet on my door too:worship:

First if you see one already done that will work for you, feel free to use them.

Aww, thanks for thinking of me. You know, it's funny because i've done the same thing. It doesn't bother me one bit though, everyone has their own take on things. I've had someone "confront" me once because one of mine was similar to theirs, but sometimes we just have the same ideas I guess. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter