• Controversial Topics Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I am one of the people who help fill requests. I can help you with these, but I do have limited time and I am going in order of requests so it might take up to two weeks for me to get these to you. I do them in my free time and I really do enjoy the time that I spend on them so all I ask is for your patience. Thank you so much and have a great day!

xo ~Millie

I can wait Millie :) Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it! You're awesome!

Hi, milliepie!

I have some requests for you if you have the time to make them. I would be honored to display your wonderful work on our stateroom. If you have time, could you please personalize the following signs?

1) First, could you make the beach chairs on Castaway Cay and the Mickey and Goofy clouds with Disney Fantasy 2012? Can the Daisy chair say Melissa, the Donald chair Jenny, and the Minnie chair Hannah? Thank you! :)

2) You have an older sign that shows the castle with a pixie dust bridge to the ship that says believe. It's Christmas themed, so is there a way you could take away the Christmas theming and leave the castle, the ship, the moon, the year "20120," and "BELIEVE" in the picture with a regular Tinkerbell blowing the dust to spell the word? I hope that's a clear request, and if it's not doable, no problem.

Thank you!
Jenny (donaldsgal)

I think I got it right. Let me know if it was something different that you wanted. :)

Blueeyes87, your designs are awesome. I saw your college team Mickey heads and was wondering if you could do one for me of the University of Alabama and put The Holder's on it? I can't wait to put it on our stateroom door. My husband is a TN Vols fan but my son and I are Bama fans. It irritates him so much and I love it.

Thanks so much

Melissa

:rotfl: No problem. Here you go :)

Milliepie,

Your designs are amazing!!!! I have a couple of requests.

#1: I really like the names that have Mickey ears on the first letter and the top is red and the bottom is black. Can you do that as Donald instead? Just wondering. Either way, I would like to have a Bill and a Julie.

#2: I've only seen the one where you have the Fantasy in the background with the beach chairs. Can you do a Dream with two beach chairs with the same names?

Thank you so very much!!!

Hello Blueyes87!
I love your Mickey Head designs with sports teams!

When you have time, I would like to request the football field Mickey Heads:

1 - With the San Francisco 49ers team logo, Mickey, and says 'Steve' in the middle.
2 - One with the Denver Broncos team logo, Minnie, and says 'Sheena' in the middle?

Thank you very much!

@Blueeyes87

Could you PLEASE make my son a Bama Mickey with his name Jalen in the middle?!

:worship:

@Milliepie

Could you PLEASE make me 2 Captain Mickey boarding passes with Kim on one and Jalen on the other?!

Thanks!
:yay:

Millie,

Here a couple requests if you could please....

http://www.4shared.com/photo/GYACEWA1/Drew_vivian_laura_rae_ella_bea.html

Disney Fantasy 2012
Names on beach chairs: Chad, Erin, Cameron (boy) (If Cameron can't fit then plz use Cam :o) )

http://www.4shared.com/photo/yai5bWvU/Joe_Alicia_50_years.html

10 years, Chad & Erin, Fantasy

http://www.4shared.com/photo/8u1hz5ze/Chapman_fam_Fantasy_itin_.html
Fantasy Eastern Itinerary
April 21-28, 2012

Surfboard one with Fantasy and other embelishments you would like
Chad - goofy one
Erin - girlie one
Cameron - pluto one with the paw prints

Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin

Many Many thanks. You can't imagine how happy I am right now. REALLY tough day at work and I just got home...and look what I found. Your beautiful work done with my request on them. SO AWESOME! What a great way to end the day. ;):):love:

Hi,

when I click on Millie's 4shared link in her signature, all i see is the folder of mickey heads. how can i view all her folders? the link used to take me to all her albums.

thanks, ellen

I think I got it right. Let me know if it was something different that you wanted. :)

You got the ship and castle one exactly right! Thanks so much!

For the other, would you be able to use the purple chair with the bigger daisy for "Melissa," like in this image?
http://www.4shared.com/photo/gtCT1nqy/Jerry_Jennifer_Jessica_dream_b.html.
And for the Donald chair, could you use the blue background with the two yellow footprints, like here? http://www.4shared.com/photo/pRqxT_Q3/Jerryfamilydeckcc.html.

Otherwise, it looks great. You got the right names on the right chairs, and I love the ship, beach, and clouds!

Thanks again!
Jenny :)

I posted this awhile back and was hoping you could correct it before we leave May 24th! Sorry to be a bother but I was not sure if you'd seen the post or just couldn't correct it!
Cruisecrasher, Thank you sooooo much for the beautiful graphics! :thanks: And thank you for being sooooo fast!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:[

If it's not too much trouble, would you mind taking the name "& Stitch" off of the one with "Caleb"? If it's a problem, don't worry about it. It's beautiful! The OCD in me ;) noticed it was the only one with 2 names on it! :scratchin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter