***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Blueyes87!
I love your Mickey Head designs with sports teams!

When you have time, I would like to request the football field Mickey Heads:

1 - With the San Francisco 49ers team logo, Mickey, and says 'Steve' in the middle.
2 - One with the Denver Broncos team logo, Minnie, and says 'Sheena' in the middle?

Thank you very much!

I will work on these hopefully in the next couple days, just please bear with me any new designs are gonna take a little longer as I am in the middle of packing and moving all before we leave for vacation next sunday :scared1: Am I a little nuts? Yes just a little :rotfl:

I posted this awhile back and was hoping you could correct it before we leave May 24th! Sorry to be a bother but I was not sure if you'd seen the post or just couldn't correct it!

1. I can't just fix something, I have to redo it again. You said if it was easy. It isn't.
2. I'm in the middle of packing for camping
3. I'm on hiatus indefinitely, once I finish the last 10 or so that I'd indicated earlier. Hopefully this afternoon.
4. I'll see if I get to it this afternoon.
I'm very sorry to let people down like this. It's most of why I'm choosing not to disign for a while...possibly until my dd starts kindergarten.

I will work on these hopefully in the next couple days, just please bear with me any new designs are gonna take a little longer as I am in the middle of packing and moving all before we leave for vacation next sunday :scared1: Am I a little nuts? Yes just a little :rotfl:

Not crazy, brave. . . Yes, we'll go with brave. ;)

I completely understand and thank you!

Hello Blueyes,
Could I please get the tink pixie dust with the names below - they are sooo cute!

Stacey
Bob
Emma
Barb

thank you!

I love the Mickey Bama head. I know this is short notices but we're from Alabama and were sailing the Magic next week and I would love to have that magnet. in the middle of the head saying The Schwartz Family! Thank you!:cheer2:

Hi Millie,
When you have the chance, though do not need until August,
Would you please do a mickey, a camo soldier one would be great, with Chris as the name on it, and Sara's 11th Birthday, not sure, but she likes Tinkebell and Arura, and loves dolphins. On the Fantasy.

Thanks so much! You are so creative and we have never done cruise magnets before, and this is the first time I am taking my kids cruising.

Regards

Hi-
I'm really new here (you can see by my 3 posts) and I've just found out about these cruise door magnets. How do I go about getting some done, finding out who does them, and what the selections are?
Thanks for any help anyone can get me!
-Michele
:cheer2:

I dont know who to contact about making a few signs. So i hope this way works

1. Im doing the 15 night disney hawaiian cruise April 29th-May 14th If anyone can make a sign that would be greatly appreciated

2. Im getting Married October 19th 2012 In disney at the wedding pavilion with the reception following at the atlantic dance hall at the boardwalk.
Brides - Lindsay, Groom- Brian ... its also going to be a halloween theme

3. We're doing our honeymoon on the cruise the disney dream October 21st-25th 2012.

Thank you soooo much. Everyone is soo creative.

I forgot to mention for the wedding the colors are purple and orange also doing a Halloween them

Hi! I am interested in the "Mickey Map" for the Key West/Bahamas cruise. We are on the 4/25/12 Magic. I am new at this and I am not sure how to order that.

I need the Bahamas with Key West, leaving out of Port Canaveral, please. Can my cruise date be added too?

Thank you soooo much!

Robin

Hello Blueyes87!
I love your Mickey Head designs with sports teams!

When you have time, I would like to request the football field Mickey Heads:

1 - With the San Francisco 49ers team logo, Mickey, and says 'Steve' in the middle.
2 - One with the Denver Broncos team logo, Minnie, and says 'Sheena' in the middle?

Thank you very much!

Here you go :goodvibes

I love the Mickey Bama head. I know this is short notices but we're from Alabama and were sailing the Magic next week and I would love to have that magnet. in the middle of the head saying The Schwartz Family! Thank you!:cheer2:

No problem :goodvibes Have a great and magical cruise. We set sail next week too but on the Wonder...I can't wait!

Hi Blueeyes87!
I have another request for you if you have time before your cruise. :cool2:
I just saw your lightning McQueen Mickey heads and love them! Can you do one that say Benjamin and one that says Nicolas? Also, I like the chip and dale Mickey head, but can you do it with Mickey and Minnie and put the names Chuck and Jeannie, the ship we're sailing is The Fantasy and the dates are June 23-30. Thanks so much!! :worship:
Jeannie

Is this the thread where they did the license plates.

I need one that reads Rapunzel from Virginia.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter