Current CM.. Any Questions?

Would you watch a vlog about life as a Disney performer at sea?

• Yes

Votes: 83 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I will be going back to the Parks and will get to hang out with some Princess friends 😉
We’ll be bringing DGD to WDW for her first Princess meetings in a little over a year from now, and I’m looking forward to introducing her to your friends!

You must be coming to the end of your cruise now! Exciting! I have a question for you. Are you allowed to keep any “souvenirs” from your time as a character? (Eg ribbons off a dress etc)

We're all sending you love on your last day/night on board! Thanks for helping so many guests get a very honest and real-yet-still-magical glimpse of what our life is like on ships, I hope that this thread stays alive!

We're all sending you love on your last day/night on board! Thanks for helping so many guests get a very honest and real-yet-still-magical glimpse of what our life is like on ships, I hope that this thread stays alive!
I’m sure as I get ready for my first cruise I will still have plenty of questions to ask, if she is still willing to answer them 😂

What does the last day and night onboard entail? I am sure emotions will be running high for all involved

Sending good vibes your way with the YA changes. Hopefully guests aren’t too brutal to you.

Aww thank you so much! Thank you for always being a wonderful support here on DIS! 🥰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter