Current List of Characters who Sign or Stamp

evolady73

Earning My Ears
I am planning our trip for January 2019 and would love to know which characters sign/stamp. We are making an autograph book for my daughter to use. Does anyone know where a current listing is? Does the Incredibles and or Edna sign?

If you subscribe to Kenny the Pirate's character locator (about $10, IIRC), he has a listing of every character in each park. Each character's section includes info like where to find them, what hours they'll be available, interaction suggestions, and whether they sign. The one negative to the site is that the schedules are updated fairly last minute. (I think it updated on Saturday or Sunday morning for the current week, including that day.) That won't matter for what you're doing, but I found the site worked better used on-the-go in the parks than for planning before our trip.

Buzz and Wreck it ralph stamp, vanellope signed

We just saw Ralph and Vanellope last week and Vanellope signed for both of them. No stamp from Ralph during our visit.

Other than that, all the characters we saw signed except Baymax (sadly not even a stamp) and we didn't meet Buzz but definitely saw him stamping in TSL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter