Current Ship Staff & Movies

Trying a shot in the dark on this older thread. There used to be a club host on Fantasy and/or Dream who absolutely cracked us up. He had glasses and always pointed out the funky socks he was wearing. I think he was a bit into comics or something. Does anyone know who that might have been? Thanks!
Definitely sounds like Brett. He left DCL more than a year ago. We met up for lunch in a western city and he was doing well in his post Disney life.

Dream August 17th and 20th

Captain Andy
CD Lee
ACD Drew
Club Host Rod Minger (from his social media posts I think he will be leaving in the near future as he mentioned he was counting down)

Cruise Staff included Hannah Nico, Ashleigh, Zack, Brian (ran the 1820 Society on 8/17) and Ruth (ran 1820 Society on 8/20).

Definitely sounds like Brett. He left DCL more than a year ago. We met up for lunch in a western city and he was doing well in his post Disney life.

Thanks @sefowler1 and @tutumomickey! I had thought his name was Brett, but kept getting confused with Brent. I'm sad he's no longer with DCL, but glad he's doing well. I guess we won't be seeing him in a couple of weeks, so it'll be a new adventure for us.

Anybody on the Fantasy in the last few weeks that can tell us
Cruise Director?
Captain?
Club Host?

Thanks

Anybody on the Fantasy in the last few weeks that can tell us
Cruise Director?
Captain?
Club Host?

Thanks
We are sailing on September 22 and someone in our cruise meet group said that the Captain is Thord Haugen and the Cruise Director is Peter Hofer. No info though on Club Host. If I find out who it is I will let you know.

Tha
We are sailing on September 22 and someone in our cruise meet group said that the Captain is Thord Haugen and the Cruise Director is Peter Hofer. No info though on Club Host. If I find out who it is I will let you know.
Thanks for the info, we are sailing that week also.

Just did the 9/1 sailing. Assistant CD was Caitlyn. Club Host was Tisa.
Cruise staff: Charis, Niki Niki (so nice, they named her twice)...can't remember others.

Last edited:
Just got off the Fantasy today and Captain Thaurg is staying on, Peter CD was also staying on and Deano the club host also staying on. We’re B2B so I’ll post any changes.

We are sailing on September 22 and someone in our cruise meet group said that the Captain is Thord Haugen and the Cruise Director is Peter Hofer. No info though on Club Host. If I find out who it is I will let you know.[

i see the names above

any indication how long they will be on the Fantasy?

was Tisa on board?

We are sailing on the Magic in Mid-November. Does anyone know who the Captain and Cruise Director are now?

We are sailing on the Magic in Mid-November. Does anyone know who the Captain and Cruise Director are now?

We got back from the WBTA on Sept.20th and the Captain was Fabian and the CD was Darren from Great Britain. The Club Host was Matt from Great Britain. He said he was on his first contract.

I just got home from the repositioning cruise to San Diego on the Wonder, and was delighted to see Jo on the ship. Natalie was Cruise Director and Glen was the Assistant.

Do you happen to know when each of them will finish up their current contract? We will be on the Wonder for the NYE sailing and wonder if they'll still be on at that time.

Thanks in advance! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter