D23 2015

A marvel land in kingdom hearts 3 would be awesome... However I'm just hoping they incorporate disney as main characters more than the final fantasy stuff that dominated kh2.

I think the monstropolis idea is just a hope that the door coaster plans come off the shelf.
I love the Streets of America area in HS. I thought monstropolis was a clever connection, though no one in their right mind thinks that huge area would be the window dressing for a Monsters ride. In that respect, the "prediction" fails.

Too bad about that whole east coast Marvel snafu though, because that backstage area would fit in nicely.

That's going to make FP+ for my next trip interesting. We are going the beginning of June. I wonder when FP+ will be available, because I am not doing Froway standby.

That's going to make FP+ for my next trip interesting. We are going the beginning of June. I wonder when FP+ will be available, because I am not doing Froway standby.
Oh why not? We need some reports after all. ;)

I was going to start this thread....glad to see there is already one here. @rteetz you should post a link to the thread in the general "News Round-up" thread. I agree that the discussions should try to be squeezed over to here, because that thread is already a bit unwield to search through. Good chance D23 will be

Does anyone know - is Disney planning on posting links to the presentations either to watch LIVE or to watch after the event?

I was going to start this thread....glad to see there is already one here. @rteetz you should post a link to the thread in the general "News Round-up" thread. I agree that the discussions should try to be squeezed over to here, because that thread is already a bit unwield to search through. Good chance D23 will be

Does anyone know - is Disney planning on posting links to the presentations either to watch LIVE or to watch after the event?
I don't think Disney is planning on any live streaming but I'm sure you'll have plenty of people posting to YouTube and on periscope. I know the Dis is going to have live shows on livestream and YouTube twice daily.

I'm actually more excited for WDA's next couple of features than for Pixar's Good Dinosaur and Finding Dory.
Good Dinosaur is actually the first time I'm not looking forward to a Pixar film. I'm cautious about Finding Dory and in no way shape or form happy about Toy Story 4 (especially without Buzz and Woody)

Good Dinosaur is actually the first time I'm not looking forward to a Pixar film. I'm cautious about Finding Dory and in no way shape or form happy about Toy Story 4 (especially without Buzz and Woody)

Tim Allen and Tom Hanks have said they ARE returning for Toy Story 4, so why wouldn't Buzz and Woody be in it??

They may not want the park to be crowded (i.e. you can't build a parking structure in a full parking lot). With the AK expansion it becomes the full day park and HS the 1/2 day park. You get your 3 fast passes for HS, spend your 5 hours there and then hop to another park.

They will hopefully lay out some dates and footprints, but given that we still don't know much about Avatar I can't imagine many specifics.

I'm a big Pixar fan, but I've always been a Disney animation guy. Still looking forward to Pixar's projects. I think Toy Story will have Buzz and Woody. What I'm not so sure about is the 'love story' plot Lassetter has been talking about.

We should try to post any livestream/periscope/whatever we find to keep everyone informed!

Well I'm a bit more cynical than most.
Here's what rides/attractions I think will be announced:

1.Starbucks the Ride-Presented by Dunkin Donuts: Just the teacups re-branded.

2. MouseFleece: A giant set of white gloved cartoon hands will pick you up by the ankles, turn you upside down and shake until all the money falls out of your pockets.

3. DVC Mainia: A dark ride where all the members of your party will travel through replicas of all the new Villa's to come; for two hours.

4. Your Last Trip Adventure: An immersive experience, you will fly past a decade of rising ticket gate prices. The last stop is next years prices, which you can't afford.

5. Pandora presented by Kilimanjaro Safaris: Disney decides Avatarland is to expensive to complete, since buying LucasFilms, and just paints all the animals blue.

6. Star Wars Carousal of Progress: Same show just all the animatronics will be dressed like Luke, Han, Leia, Chewy (as Rover). Still no one in the queue to get in. Han still shoots second.

7. The Richard Petty Experience will be replaced by a giant gift shop with drive through cashier lanes, which now all traffic needs to pass through to exit.

Last edited:
Well I'm a bit more cynical than most.
Here's what rides/attractions I think will be announced:

1.Starbucks the Ride-Presented by Dunkin Donuts: Just the teacups re-branded.

2. MouseFleece: A giant set of white gloved cartoon hands will pick you up by the ankles, turn you upside down and shake until all the money falls out of your pockets.

3. DVC Mainia: A dark ride where all the members of your party will travel through replicas of all the new Villa's to come; for two hours.

4. Your Last Trip Adventure: An immersive experience, you will fly past a decade of rising ticket gate prices. The last stop is next years prices, which you can't afford.

5. Pandora presented by Kilimanjaro Safaris: Disney decides Avatarland is to expensive to complete, since buying LucasFilms, and just paints all the animals blue.

6. Star Wars Carousal of Progress: Same show just all the animatronics will be dressed like Luke, Han, Leia, Chewy (as Rover). Still no one in the queue to get in. Han still shoots second.
OMG I literally LOL'd. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter