• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

D23 2015

Tim Allen and Tom Hanks have said they ARE returning for Toy Story 4, so why wouldn't Buzz and Woody be in it??
I thought they said it was going to be about other characters? I know they signed on a while ago for "if" they made a fourth but with the press releases it makes it seem, "uncanon" to the others

If anyone is there and is paying attention to merch, please keep an eye out for the Star Wars toys. There is supposed to be a new plush Ewok (Princess Kneesaa) coming to coincide with D23 and I haven't been able to find out if it's only being sold there or at the theme parks. I have all 4 of the others that have been released. :)

I apologise if I'm not the first to ask this but does anybody know if they are streaming any of the big presentations? I notice they said "NOTE: Cell phones, cameras, and all recording devices will be checked for this presentation." for the Worlds, Galaxies, and Universes: Live Action at The Walt Disney Studios presentation so maybe not :(

Luke

I apologise if I'm not the first to ask this but does anybody know if they are streaming any of the big presentations? I notice they said "NOTE: Cell phones, cameras, and all recording devices will be checked for this presentation." for the Worlds, Galaxies, and Universes: Live Action at The Walt Disney Studios presentation so maybe not :(

Luke
Usually the studios presentations don't allow cameras because they show movie previews that are public.

Are those just custom made for him? I had seen him in a Cars one and wondered where he got it. DH would love to have some of those. I wish they would sell them to the public.
Yes he has one for pretty much every Disney movie made

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter