DAS registration wait time

Interesting. I went ahead and opened the chat on a second device and connected immediately with a CM. The chat showed active on both devices. So, coincidence in timing or some issue with my original device? Waiting now for CM to finish with other guest.
You are on the same chat on both devices.

You are on the same chat on both devices.
Yes. But curious if somehow the first one had gone into some cyber limbo and it took logging in on the new device (both MacBooks) to reactivate. Or just coincidence that it connected with a CM at that exact time???

Yes. But curious if somehow the first one had gone into some cyber limbo and it took logging in on the new device (both MacBooks) to reactivate. Or just coincidence that it connected with a CM at that exact time???
Possible?

That’s what happened to me on Saturday morning. I logged on my MacBook using Safari in the morning, saw the ‘read’ sign but then nothing for about an hour. I then opened Chrome, logged on and boom, was chatting with a cast member right away.

Has anyone registered for a DAS pass recently? How long was your wait time? I’ve been on hold for about two hours and heard the times had gotten better, but it appears to be a long wait still. Just curious what other people gave experienced. Are there any lower wait times to try to log in?
I’ve registered twice in last 6 Mos., most recently this past Monday on Presidents Day. What I’ve found is:
+ Get ready before 0700 EST, refresh app, have MDE up on phone and computer.
+ Accept T&Cs before 7.
+ Have ur DAS person ready for photo.
+ Have choices ready.
+ At 1 sec past 0700, refresh and hit button to start. Yes, I use Atomic clock.

On Monday I was chatting by 0701, them saying, “Im with another guest, I’ll be right with you.” She was. We were all done (interview, photo and selections) by 0712. CM was great. Worked like this last Feb too. No stress. Good luck

I’ve registered twice in last 6 Mos., most recently this past Monday on Presidents Day. What I’ve found is:
+ Get ready before 0700 EST, refresh app, have MDE up on phone and computer.
+ Accept T&Cs before 7.
+ Have ur DAS person ready for photo.
+ Have choices ready.
+ At 1 sec past 0700, refresh and hit button to start. Yes, I use Atomic clock.

On Monday I was chatting by 0701, them saying, “Im with another guest, I’ll be right with you.” She was. We were all done (interview, photo and selections) by 0712. CM was great. Worked like this last Feb too. No stress. Good luck
For perspective, and to stress how important 7am sharp is, I hit start at 7:10 and didn’t finish until about 10:15.

For perspective, and to stress how important 7am sharp is, I hit start at 7:10 and didn’t finish until about 10:15.
3 hours seems good to me lol

I have been trying to renew for DS since 7am Saturday.

Window keeps stating connection error after a period of time and states to hit back and log back in

Never had issues until this time

It took me 8 hours to renew this past time. 3 hours (from 7-10pm before getting kicked out one night) and then 5 hours starting at 2 pm on Sunday. I wish I could get on at 7am but either Im working or dont have my kiddo with me. I would have just done it in the park but we will be running to make it to our Tron preview. I wish there was an easier way to renew.

It took me 8 hours to renew this past time. 3 hours (from 7-10pm before getting kicked out one night) and then 5 hours starting at 2 pm on Sunday. I wish I could get on at 7am but either Im working or dont have my kiddo with me. I would have just done it in the park but we will be running to make it to our Tron preview. I wish there was an easier way to renew.
I know it is ridiculous the amount of time it takes to get this done.

I am still grateful the online option is available though as I only need DS with me rather than the whole party waiting at guest services to get renewed.

3 hours seems good to me lol

I have been trying to renew for DS since 7am Saturday.

Window keeps stating connection error after a period of time and states to hit back and log back in

Never had issues until this time
Have you succeeded yet? I am having no luck so far

I don't worry too much about the advanced selections as they are for specific times and it never fails that DS will need to take a break during that exact time lol. It is nice that you don't have to go to the blue umbrellas or to the actual ride to get a return time when they implemented the new system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter