DAS With Guests Coming Different Days of the Week

Epcotgal8

DIS Veteran
If someone goes to Guest Services and "qualifies" for DAS, and has one guest with him that will be there in the parks 2 days with him, then next day 2 more (local-offsite) guests join them does he have to take them back to GS to be added or the first day he goes to GS can he tell him who is coming on what days? I read this and it confused me:
"The Guest Relations cast member will speak with the guest (or guardian) for whom the card will be issued. The cast member will ask how many guests are in the party; this number can be adjusted as necessary at Guest Relations."

Yes, you will need to go back to guest services. They need to link the tickets of the other people in the party.

if the people that are going to be there in two days have extra magic band then sometimes you can take this with you on the first day and just add everyone then some CM will not do this and some will, but it only takes a minutes to add more people to your DAS, I do this a lot as I go with a number of different people

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter