Davy Crockett Ranch FAQ & Information Thread

Hey don't wanna creep you out hilda but is that not orbs in the pics?

Like first form of a spirit manifestation :-) or a dirty lens. Just saying as the smudges are never in the same place :-)

Coooool

It could just be dust, some cameras can pick it up and it looks like an orb.

Always wanted to stay at DCR but I couldn't be doing with driving all that way.

It could just be dust, some cameras can pick it up and it looks like an orb.

Always wanted to stay at DCR but I couldn't be doing with driving all that way.

We are staying there again - flying into CDG and hiring a car. And driving in France is fantastic - so much better than over here. We covered over 1600km in France the other week and in all that time, we saw just 2 idiot drivers, and that was on the Paris ringroad. I see more than that going 2 junctions down the motorway here!

Hey don't wanna creep you out hilda but is that not orbs in the pics?

Like first form of a spirit manifestation :-) or a dirty lens. Just saying as the smudges are never in the same place :-)

Coooool

:lmao: It is a very weird thing about my camera that some time the marks are there and sometimes not.
To take this a little OT, the following photo was taken in the DLH while we waited to go into Inventions.
We reckon it looks like the CM is balancing a spectral ball on Husband's shoulder and that's why he is leaning over!

SSL15097.jpg

We go on the 15th of Sep.
Me, Hubby Mum in Law and 2 kids. All of us in a 1 bed, do you think we should upgrade to 2 bed, and what is the cost difference??
I am so excited

Me, Hubby Mum in Law and 2 kids. All of us in a 1 bed, do you think we should upgrade to 2 bed, and what is the cost difference??
I am so excited

In the 1 bed there is a sofa bed (surprisingly comfy) and bunkbeds and a double bed in the bedroom. So I suppose it is for you to decide if either you and DH or your MIL could stand sleeping in the same room as the kids :) Don't know the cost difference, sorry.

I am so excited

The cost difference for January is £30, I'm not sure what it is for September though.

Most people say that the 2 bed cabins are in a better condition than the 1 beds though, so it might be worth the upgrade for that.

The only difference to the sleeping arrangements though is that the bunk beds are in their own room in the 2 bed - it's still 1 double bed, 1 set of bunk beds and 1 double sofa bed.

The cost difference for January is £30, I'm not sure what it is for September though.

Most people say that the 2 bed cabins are in a better condition than the 1 beds though, so it might be worth the upgrade for that.

The only difference to the sleeping arrangements though is that the bunk beds are in their own room in the 2 bed - it's still 1 double bed, 1 set of bunk beds and 1 double sofa bed.

Hmmmm - is that £30 per night, do you know?

No, that was £30 for our entire holiday - 4 nights / 5 days, with 3 adults and 1 child.

Ooh, I didn't realise it was so little - I might have to upgrade if I ever get my confirmation email through. We are there for the same length of time in January.

Ooh, I didn't realise it was so little - I might have to upgrade if I ever get my confirmation email through. We are there for the same length of time in January.

When do you get there? We arrive on the 4th, so if you get there earlier, then it'll probably be more than that because earlier than the 4th is the expensive price bracket.

When do you get there? We arrive on the 4th, so if you get there earlier, then it'll probably be more than that because earlier than the 4th is the expensive price bracket.

We arrive on the 4th as well!

Definitely going to upgrade tomorrow.

The 2 bedroom is defnitely worth the extra. You seem to have more space having the extra room and they re in much better condition - at least the one we had was

The 2 bedroom is defnitely worth the extra. You seem to have more space having the extra room and they re in much better condition - at least the one we had was

And I can always have the extra bedroom and kick DH to the sofabed when he snores too much.

Sorted :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone I think I will upgrade.
Can you tell me if I need to take anything? Like an iron, large towels, haidryer, washing up liquid etc... any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks again
Sarah xxx

Thanks everyone I think I will upgrade.
Can you tell me if I need to take anything? Like an iron, large towels, haidryer, washing up liquid etc... any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks again
Sarah xxx

There are towels and you can get a small pack of cleaning stuff free from the shop. I don't think there is a hairdryer or an iron.

Staying here in December and just wanted to know if there was any linnen that needed to be taken to the DCR with us?

Are we able to request a baby cot at DCR and are they any good?

Staying here in December and just wanted to know if there was any linnen that needed to be taken to the DCR with us?

Are we able to request a baby cot at DCR and are they any good?

We stayed here in September this year, we took our own cot linnen as we didn't know if anything was included and surprisingly cot sheets and a blanket were included in a sealed bag but we did take additional blankets etc of our own.

All of the linnen for the bunk beds and double bed are included and on the beds when you get there...well they were for us anyway. There is also an additional duvet in the cupboard in the bedroom which i'm guessing is for the fold out bed in the living room.

When we booked the DCR they asked us if we needed a cot, when we got there they had forgotten to put it in ours so we called reception from our caravan, 2 minutes later 1 turned up.

They are basically the travel cots you can get in mothercare over here just a different name.

Hope this helps.

We stayed here in September this year, we took our own cot linnen as we didn't know if anything was included and surprisingly cot sheets and a blanket were included in a sealed bag but we did take additional blankets etc of our own.

All of the linnen for the bunk beds and double bed are included and on the beds when you get there...well they were for us anyway. There is also an additional duvet in the cupboard in the bedroom which i'm guessing is for the fold out bed in the living room.

When we booked the DCR they asked us if we needed a cot, when we got there they had forgotten to put it in ours so we called reception from our caravan, 2 minutes later 1 turned up.

They are basically the travel cots you can get in mothercare over here just a different name.

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much. I'll call them tonight and add a cot to the booking :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter