Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

What was with placing flowers in the town square? They didn't bury the baby there, right? That would be tacky. That whole scene made no sense.

I've been getting my Jen Lilley fix by watching some of her movies on YouTube. Can't wait for her to drop back in for a visit on DOOL.

Still waiting for Brady to find out the truth. So close today, but unfortunately Brady isn't very smart.

Brady is like Gaston, good for looks but not very bright. The truth (both about Nicole and the placing of drugs) just needs to come out. Dragging out too long.

No posts in 10 days, we were 8 pages back.

Any thoughts on this past weeks episodes? I'll start.

-Tripp- he's blowing it. Time to move on, The girl isn't as into you as you're hoping. I get why he was rude to Ben at the loft, but he could have at least let me speak without being so rude or assuming that Ciara didn't want to hear what he had to say.

-Marlena and the wedding dress- well it is Salem, so something is bound to go wrong at the wedding. While Sami might have said she won't be there, we know that she's headed to Salem. The dress was nice, but Kayla's could have been better. Something less matronly and perhaps different form her everyday where. The print also wasn't the best.

- Abby/Chad/Stefan- You'd think that if Abby really wanted Stefan to stay away that the girl would get a restraining order. I think that Chad was fine to have all the emotions that he's experiencing. He thinks his wife is carrying someone elses baby. He doesn't need to see his brothers hand on her stomach.

-Gabi- the girl set the ball rolling and it seems to be picking up speed without her having to do too much work. Sure things will probably come crashing down around her, but for the time being she's getting revenge and that's what's on her mind. That Abby needs to pay for the pain and suffering that she's caused.

Hope/Rafe- I'm done with these two. Hope is over using her power and really needs to stop. She should not even be on the case, but this is soapland not the real world. I'm interested to see Hope's scheming blow up in her face whenever Ciara calls her out.

I never thought I’d be on Team Ben but here I am. Maybe it’s because Hope is just out of hand with the whole thing.

It’s been a couple two, three, four (?) years since John and Marlena have been married. It’s the 30 year anniversary of their original wedding so I think it will happen. Not without drama though. I don’t think anyone has ever worn the original wedding dress they picked out have they?

Poor Chad. He absolutely has every right to feel the way he does. That said, I’d lose my patience with my DH if he were constantly swinging at other people. That shows a lack of faith in Abby IMO.

I can kind of see Gabi’s point about Abby always coming out the other side. At first I thought it was a weird direction to turn Gabi’s character but then remembered she paid someone to stalk her to get Chad.

I’d like the whole Leo thing to be over.

Oh there will be drama at this wedding saw the preview for this week and read spoiler.

What the heck did Kate do with Ted? I don't think she shot him but you never know , I wish Kate would go away.

Not sure why they are bringing Bonnie back. I'm sure it isn't to close loose ends because I really never gave her another thought.

Laughed when John was playing with the Marlena doll. Thought John was going to give us a strip tease too in the background when she was opening the package...off went the belt then the shirt opened....lol

I wish they would have some good cops on the force really tired of Hope and Rafe. I can see Hope's point about Ben and her daughter but it's the whole I'm opening up the case again , Chad chasing him out of the shelter. I want Ted to sue them for Ben . Now no Ted?

Fast Fowared though all the Will and Sonny stuff.

Should be a good week!

Oh there will be drama at this wedding saw the preview for this week and read spoiler.

What the heck did Kate do with Ted? I don't think she shot him but you never know , I wish Kate would go away.

Not sure why they are bringing Bonnie back. I'm sure it isn't to close loose ends because I really never gave her another thought.

Laughed when John was playing with the Marlena doll. Thought John was going to give us a strip tease too in the background when she was opening the package...off went the belt then the shirt opened....lol

I wish they would have some good cops on the force really tired of Hope and Rafe. I can see Hope's point about Ben and her daughter but it's the whole I'm opening up the case again , Chad chasing him out of the shelter. I want Ted to sue them for Ben . Now no Ted?

Fast Fowared though all the Will and Sonny stuff.

Should be a good week!
I don’t think Kate killed him. She was wearing the same clothes and there’s no way she could have moved the body on her own. Then again, this is Days, logic doesn’t play a role.

I assumed Bonnie was to bring up Hattie and her possibly reeking havoc at the wedding. Or, it’s just that time of year for Days. :rotfl:

Glad I'm not the only one who was wondering what happened to Ted. I got distracted and missed if she actually shot him or if he left on his own. Either way he was no longer with her. While I don;t always care for Kate I do like that she is protective of Will and that side of Kate I do like.

I felt bad for Sonny when Will told him that he doesn't have those same feelings, that it's time to move on.

Yes to new cops. The whole police force needs an overhaul.

Bonnie can go right back to where she came from. So who do you think she called? Sheila? Mimi? The only reason I can see her returning is because of Mimi returning but please don;t make it be a long stay.

The doll was interesting and I'm assuming it's a lead in for wedding day mishap.

I dislike Hope. Was pleased to see Ciara threaten her mom with cutting ties to her. Hope is abusing her power.

In yesterday's episode when Marlena received a phone call from Carrie informing her that they will not make it she mentioned it was because of Noah. When did they have a child? Clearly I missed something a while back.

Not a fan of the “new” Susan. Not kooky enough. No one says, “mean, mean, mean” better than Eileen Davidson.

Why was Eve at Marlena’s bridal shower? It makes zero sense, they don’t have anything but a vague connection.

All the men are ready for the wedding and Marlena hasn’t even gotten out of bed? Where was Paul? I hate how these weddings make no sense in terms of guests.

Oh and a 100 mile an hour fast ball would have put John in the hospital.

Reactions: NAB
Yes she definitely didn't say mean , mean , mean like Susan. I thought that too. Let's see how she does with Kristen.

I forgot Mimi was coming back. I think Hattie is coming back too.

No way Val could have fixed up John's eye that good. Weird the guys were ready.

Funny too how they were all in her bedroom , how did Bell and Kayla get in I thought Susan said the house keeper was just leaving.

Really hate that the wedding is in Town Square and not the church so weird...

I'm enjoying the light hearted and funny scenes though before the bad comes.

Eve is marlena's future daughter inlaw (step), so it makes sense to me.
Eh, it’s a leap. Days doesn’t really work that way. Technically she raised Brady but they treat it like she came along long after the fact. They deal with family relationships to suit the storyline. Story wise she was there to hassle Jen not because she has any kind of relationship with Marlena. In the real world her being there would be totally off. It just bugs me how they essentially concentrate on who needs screen time vs. the actual relationships when it comes to weddings and funerals.

Why would they be playing catch in Horton Square and not a park or parking lot?
Good question it wasn't even by the park bench...lol They could have broke a window.

I so wish Eileen was there playing those scenes today. Every time I look at the new Kristen she reminds me of Laura Jenifer's mom. The scene with the teeth flying and Marlena's face priceless.

Why didn't Eric go for help he sure didn't do much to jump Kristen, when she turned on him the rest should have jumped her at least.

I know I should have watched the Sonny/Will scenes but I skipped most of that. I did read the recap of the show so I know what he remembered.

So now where do we go I wonder.

So I wonder if Paul will be the one to get shot since isn't he leaving the show?

I miss Eileen as well!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter