Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I really don't think John should have yet another adult child he didn't know about. :sad2:

I don't remember Jordan being crazy when she left either? :confused3

I agree the clothes are beyond hideous!! :crazy2:

That was really dumb how Charlotte got kidnapped. Who does what Abby did, I well let myself out then be able to go upstairs without hearing her. Then the baby cried ...Abby would have came out. I think if my baby was gone I would be yelling not waiting for the cops to come. Julie and Doug should have come running. The scenes were bad.

The whole Eric, Rex and Sarah was ff worthy. Who comes out in there underwear when they know other people live there. Now his shirt would make sense...she didn’t even button it up when she finally had it on. Really don’t care for this storyline.

Laughed when Chloe said Victor’s place was a fortress....yeah that is how Gabi drugged Abby and carried her off, or they thought Leo was dead. People walk in the front door all the time too.

That was really dumb how Charlotte got kidnapped. Who does what Abby did, I well let myself out then be able to go upstairs without hearing her. Then the baby cried ...Abby would have came out. I think if my baby was gone I would be yelling not waiting for the cops to come. Julie and Doug should have come running. The scenes were bad.

The whole Eric, Rex and Sarah was ff worthy. Who comes out in there underwear when they know other people live there. Now his shirt would make sense...she didn’t even button it up when she finally had it on. Really don’t care for this storyline.

Laughed when Chloe said Victor’s place was a fortress....yeah that is how Gabi drugged Abby and carried her off, or they thought Leo was dead. People walk in the front door all the time too.
I was thinking they were all awful calm for a baby being missing. It’s almost like they were, “Eh, she’ll turn up.” Stephan said the front door was open, the first thing I would have done was run upstairs and check on my kids. Abby might not be able to comprehend Jordan taking her but that should have set Eli and Lani’s radar off immediately. Like you said, just bad all around. And I have never in my life not walked someone out of my house. She had to pass the front door to go to the kitchen so why wouldn’t she?

I always walk them out unless it is my kids...we usually are still talking at the door too. Just thought it was funny she had to take the cups back that minute. I clean up after guests leave so it seemed strange to me.

But yeah to calm for a missing baby. Eli and Lani get around too.

Judith Chapman has been on just about all the soaps. She was just playing Gloria, the secretary at Jabot and mother to Kevin Fisher (Greg Rikaart), a few weeks ago. Now she is Diane Cooper and played Angelica Deveraux just last year. She played Ginny Webber Blake on GH years ago. She also played Gloria on Bold and Beautiful. She was also on As the World Turns, Ryan's Hope and One Life to Live. She's always a hoot on a soap.

I knew she looked familiar; I just couldn't place her. I know I've seen her on Soaps since the 80's!

She's definitely a hoot. I enjoyed the scenes between her and Leo recently. ::yes::

Jordan is nuts. Drugging Ciara, stealing Charlotte, and her interactions with Ben (I'm still on Thursday...). And why isn't/didn't Abigail assume that it could be Jordan with her out of the blue appearance and pushing the conversation about Ben? Even Abigail didn't think it was Ben, only Chad did. Ben's moved on from Abigail so there's no reason he'd be behind Charlotte's disappearance, makes no sense.

Jordan is nuts. Drugging Ciara, stealing Charlotte, and her interactions with Ben (I'm still on Thursday...). And why isn't/didn't Abigail assume that it could be Jordan with her out of the blue appearance and pushing the conversation about Ben? Even Abigail didn't think it was Ben, only Chad did. Ben's moved on from Abigail so there's no reason he'd be behind Charlotte's disappearance, makes no sense.
Why didn’t it occur to Lani and Eli?! Neither one of them know her so can’t be biased by knowing her as a normal, sweet do gooder. They *do* know she was there, that the door was open when Stephan arrived and she showed up out of nowhere. Add that her father and brother are both psychopaths and maybe you ought to think about having a look at her.

So Ben can’t afford his meds but has drawers full of clothes and fast food containers all over his hotel room.

So tired of Hope...more concerned of getting Ben committed. Why would they recheck his room anyway...where is the cop that is tailing him. This story has so many holes.

Abby doesn’t want to check on Thomas herself...I wouldn’t have him out of my sight knowing someone to my other one. Someone might take him too. This whole Abby apologizing to Kate about how she talked to her was strange.

FF thru Jack and Eve yesterday, Brady today.

Sweeps is terrible.

Salem PD have to be the dumbest cops ever. Hope, wins the award for being the worst of them all. YAWN, it's beyond boring, it's unwatchable at this point.

Salem PD have to be the dumbest cops ever. Hope, wins the award for being the worst of them all. YAWN, it's beyond boring, it's unwatchable at this point.

It's a snooze fest. I watched 2.5 episodes yesterday to catch up and honestly didn;t realize I'd watched them all. I zoned out from boredom. Salem PD has terrible cops. This must be where you go if you can;t get on with a real department.

Me screaming at my TV: Why isn’t anyone calling the cops?!?!?!
I thought the same thing. All the cops must have been out enjoying Valentine’s Day because Ben could point a gun at Hope with not one person there , than walk her to the park.

I thought this cabin was far out of town ,everyone got there fast. Plus this is the third time it has been on fire. So dumb. Poor Charlotte crying all day while Jordan leaves Ciara tied up and she is out hiding blankets, druging Kate etc. Why are they not worry and running to get her checked out . These writers really are terrible.

FF thru all of Will and Sonny very boring...why did Will have to go to the mansion if they were going to a hotel.

I thought the same thing. All the cops must have been out enjoying Valentine’s Day because Ben could point a gun at Hope with not one person there , than walk her to the park.

I thought this cabin was far out of town ,everyone got there fast. Plus this is the third time it has been on fire. So dumb. Poor Charlotte crying all day while Jordan leaves Ciara tied up and she is out hiding blankets, druging Kate etc. Why are they not worry and running to get her checked out . These writers really are terrible.

FF thru all of Will and Sonny very boring...why did Will have to go to the mansion if they were going to a hotel.

And that cabin must have been the first place Chad and Ben went to. Why in the day or more that they were missing did nobody check the cabin, I mean surely they would have thought to if they were doing any kind of decent police work.

And that cabin must have been the first place Chad and Ben went to. Why in the day or more that they were missing did nobody check the cabin, I mean surely they would have thought to if they were doing any kind of decent police work.

But then Salem would need to have decent cops. Perhaps they should pull Roman out of retirement.

I'm very skeptical of Diana at this point, saying Leo is John's son. I think she's full of it. But then again, why would she want John to stay quiet about it.....ugh.

Anyone remember when Genie Francis played Diana (she's the one who originated the role)? She was very much "Laura Spencer" in that role and now Diana is....well.....cunning and coniving (which aren't they all on Days?)

Poor Ben.....finally gets to kiss his girl and WAM....back of the head and down he goes. Jordan you are a piece of work (has it been discussed that she's married to Justin Hartley IRL?)

I'm very skeptical of Diana at this point, saying Leo is John's son. I think she's full of it. But then again, why would she want John to stay quiet about it.....ugh.

Anyone remember when Genie Francis played Diana (she's the one who originated the role)? She was very much "Laura Spencer" in that role and now Diana is....well.....cunning and coniving (which aren't they all on Days?)

Poor Ben.....finally gets to kiss his girl and WAM....back of the head and down he goes. Jordan you are a piece of work (has it been discussed that she's married to Justin Hartley IRL?)
I think Diana is full of crap. My thought was she did it so he would stop trying to get something on Leo and to possibly get John back.

Why didn’t Ciara scream or call for help? She just sat there.

Yeah, Justin Hartley is on his second IRL soap opera wife.

I think Diana is full of crap. My thought was she did it so he would stop trying to get something on Leo and to possibly get John back.

Why didn’t Ciara scream or call for help? She just sat there.
That was my thought. The second Jordan showed up she should have started screaming bloody murder. She is in a hospital with people all over who would gave heard. Oy.

That was my thought. The second Jordan showed up she should have started screaming bloody murder. She is in a hospital with people all over who would gave heard. Oy.
Everyone is always at the hospital including half of the Salem PD at any given moment but no one is ever available or called on for help. So ridiculous.

I also thought is was strange that Jordan was just roaming around and hanging out on a bench in front of the most popular place to get coffee in town. I’d be getting the hell out of Dodge. Then again they just let her walk away and didn’t call the cops, maybe she thought she good. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter