Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Two....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole scenes today with Rafe were so emotional. I got more emotion from her then I did with Rafe and Gabi scenes

I have been with out a tv for the last few days so had to catch up on the internet.

Love E.J's smirks. I really don't think Nick or E.J did this but they sure are making it look like they did.

Kristen having her little break down yesterday was good too. She must have been away she had a hair cut and a tan to boot. Don't see why Brady is having a hard time with who she is right now, he knew who she was and everyone has been telling him. :confused3 Lexi let Theo around Stephano what's the problem Brady.

Nicole did hit it out of the ballpark with Rafe yesterday. She is such a great actress. But what was with Eric looking at her chest most of the time. :rotfl2:

Jenifer does such better scenes with out Daniel. Then he had to come by and ruin everything. More trouble with JJ I'm sure hope the writers don't screw this up.

When they show Hope in her office there an envelope that says important prisoner release information, so this leads me to believe that either Rafe was attacked by Vargas, which make no sense since he doesnt' even know Rafe, or that Rafe was attacked by prisoner that he helped put away who was recently released.

That prisoner release wasn't about Vargas. They showed someone else today that was trying to bring flowers into Rafe's room, but gave up when the officer didn't leave.

I haven't watched all that closely lately. Is John pretending to wanting to be with Kristen? I saw an episode where John tells Brady if he can't have Kristen no one can. Then I saw John and Kristen kissing, so not sure what is going on.

I haven't watched all that closely lately. Is John pretending to wanting to be with Kristen? I saw an episode where John tells Brady if he can't have Kristen no one can. Then I saw John and Kristen kissing, so not sure what is going on.

John big plan is to try to seduce Kristen into sleeping with him and having brady walk into see what kind of women she really is, funny thing that Kristen plan as well expect for Brady to see how horrible John really is.

I think Kristen is having a change of heart.

Can someone please tell me where I can catch up. We don't have a DVR :(. Thanks

John big plan is to try to seduce Kristen into sleeping with him and having brady walk into see what kind of women she really is, funny thing that Kristen plan as well expect for Brady to see how horrible John really is.

I think Kristen is having a change of heart.

I am so tired of it. John treating Marlena like crap. Brady acting like a love sick puppy.

I am so tired of it. John treating Marlena like crap. Brady acting like a love sick puppy.

I agree, John is going way overboard. I'm wondering if Kristen won't ended up pregnant and there will be a big who's your dad store and cover up

I have been busy with family stuff but caught up...

You can tell it is May Sweeps. It has been really good. That Jensen guy is really creepy. He doesn't even have to say anything to know that.

E.J and Sami scenes today were so good. I read spoilers so I know what is going to happen on Smith Island with Gabi/Nick/Sonny/Will. It should be good.

Love Abby with Chad better then Cameron.

I have been busy with family stuff but caught up...

You can tell it is May Sweeps. It has been really good. That Jensen guy is really creepy. He doesn't even have to say anything to know that.

E.J and Sami scenes today were so good. I read spoilers so I know what is going to happen on Smith Island with Gabi/Nick/Sonny/Will. It should be good.

Love Abby with Chad better then Cameron.

Do tell

Well we know that Gabi went into labour at the end of today's show. Sonny delivers the baby in a shed on the island.

Will get shot saving Nick. Nick also tells Gabi the whole story about prison. Not sure if they are trying to redeem Nick now or not, or since Will saved him he will now be let Will be a father to his daughter.

I did also read that Gabi wakes up and can't find her baby , I am thinking Sonny took it to Will's bedside...but that is just a guess on my part.

My goodness Days was so good today!

I know Sonny was going to be funny delivering that baby. Hopefully there isn't anything wrong with her though as it ended that way.

Everyone was spot on today, Nick/Will/Jensen. Poor Sonny when he finds out Will was shot.

I could have done with out Daniel today. I heard Chloe is coming back for a few episodes . Hope she is there to take Parker home. He is just getting moved around from place to place while Daniel dates and works.

How on earth could JJ wreck Parker's train set. It was a Thomas the train table , it was powered by anything. :confused3 But I am liking that JJ is going to cause trouble for those two. Thought it was odd that Jennifer talked to him like he was 10 instead of 17, you will get a job and pay for that MP3 and train.

Could those cops come into the warehouse any slower...:lmao: They didn't even kneel down by Hope to see if Will needed help. Then when she said to look for the others they just strolled out.

Not sure how Gabi delivered that baby sitting up like that but it was funny how Sonny spanked it on the butt to get it to cry. Like I said there was a spoiler where Gabi asked where her baby is, I wonder if that is all fore shadowing today with Kate taking pictures of the baby so they can have a picture when the baby goes missing. I am just guessing here though.

Nick did a great job , he looks still in shock. Was surprised he was all over Gabi and the baby. Vargus sure turned on a dime being nice to Hope then cool to Nick.

The show has been so good lately , no ff. Hope they can keep it up after May Sweeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter