Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Two....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm just a little confused about the Nick storyline. What happened with him in prison? I missed a few days and I think it was explained in the days I missed.

It was explained on today's episode, when Nick was talking to Maggie. I don't think it'll come as a surprise to anyone what he told her, but I don't want to say it, just in case.

does Nick really not love Gabi or is he just trying to save her from him?

Really glad that Will is on the birth certificate.

I liked the moments between Will and Lucas. Don't really care about Kristen/Brady or John/Marlena, but it was great to see everything move forward. Did John think everything would just go back to normal? Didn't someone tell him that if he went on with his plan he would lose both Brady and Marlena and he said, "I know". (?)

does Nick really not love Gabi or is he just trying to save her from him?

Really glad that Will is on the birth certificate.

I liked the moments between Will and Lucas. Don't really care about Kristen/Brady or John/Marlena, but it was great to see everything move forward. Did John think everything would just go back to normal? Didn't someone tell him that if he went on with his plan he would lose both Brady and Marlena and he said, "I know". (?)

Yup, I believe it was Victor who told John that he'd lose everything.

The show continues to be really good. No fast-forwarding (hmm, and no Jen or Abby, either... no coincidence there!)

ShesAPirate said:
The show continues to be really good. No fast-forwarding (hmm, and no Jen or Abby, either... no coincidence there!)

We need a like button on here!

We need a like button on here!

Yes we do.:thumbsup2

My goodness Kristen and Nick really can act. I really felt those scenes with him. Wonder where they will go with both these stories now. I wish Gabi would have freaked out more, she was too calm especially with all those hormones running though her right now.

SPOILER if you didn't watch this Tuesday/Wednesday....

When Stefano asked that guy to cut it off... Does he mean cut IT off? I was like :eek:

Noooooo, I think he meant Rafe's life support.

You and mommy2allgirls are FUNNNNNNNY!!!! :lmao:

Here's why I don't think he meant the life support -- because the conversation was something like this:

Stefano: Rafe's being brought out of his coma tomorrow.

Dirty Cop: And you want me to keep that from happening.

Stef: No.

D.C.: I don't understand -- if you don't want him dead, what do you want?

Stef: I want you to cut it off.

Now, I know soaps can (and often do) rewrite history, even just a few episodes later... but it sure seemed to me like they wanted us to believe Stefano wants Rafe's manhood gone :scared:

Here's why I don't think he meant the life support -- because the conversation was something like this:

Stefano: Rafe's being brought out of his coma tomorrow.

Dirty Cop: And you want me to keep that from happening.

Stef: No.

D.C.: I don't understand -- if you don't want him dead, what do you want?

Stef: I want you to cut it off.

Now, I know soaps can (and often do) rewrite history, even just a few episodes later... but it sure seemed to me like they wanted us to believe Stefano wants Rafe's manhood gone :scared:

That's what got me. If you don't want him dead then what

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

OH MY welllllllll, then maybe he DID mean to cut IT off! Especially with the fact Rafe has been sleeping with Kate!

OH MY....... :eek:

OH MY welllllllll, then maybe he DID mean to cut IT off! Especially with the fact Rafe has been sleeping with Kate!

OH MY....... :eek:

That's the way I took it. Surely that will not happen, what use would he be then......:rotfl2:

That's the way I took it. Surely that will not happen, what use would he be then......:rotfl2:

Yep I took it that way too and why would he cut life support with a nice sharp razor, you can just unplug the machine etc.

Spoiler:

Sami stops the guy from doing it ends up shooting him (with the gun Kate gave her I think ) and goes to jail....the razor goes missing. Allie said that this is going to be a long storyline.

Yes, Stefano wants to cut Little Rafe off!! Classic case of "I don't want you, but nobody else can have you, either" concerning Kate. He found out about Rafe and Kate's fling, and wants them to suffer.

Yep I took it that way too and why would he cut life support with a nice sharp razor, you can just unplug the machine etc.

Spoiler:

Sami stops the guy from doing it ends up shooting him (with the gun Kate gave her I think ) and goes to jail....the razor goes missing. Allie said that this is going to be a long storyline.

Rafe isn't going to be awake on screen from what I heard mid August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter