Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Two....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could those cops come into the warehouse any slower...:lmao: They didn't even kneel down by Hope to see if Will needed help. Then when she said to look for the others they just strolled out.

Not sure how Gabi delivered that baby sitting up like that but it was funny how Sonny spanked it on the butt to get it to cry. Like I said there was a spoiler where Gabi asked where her baby is, I wonder if that is all fore shadowing today with Kate taking pictures of the baby so they can have a picture when the baby goes missing. I am just guessing here though.

Nick did a great job , he looks still in shock. Was surprised he was all over Gabi and the baby. Vargus sure turned on a dime being nice to Hope then cool to Nick.

The show has been so good lately , no ff. Hope they can keep it up after May Sweeps.

best show in ages. I also thought the cops were really stupid, and that Gabi's birthing position was a bit unrealistic.

It was great how everyone in the room was getting along for the sake of the baby and that EJ stayed out.

Loved the scene w/Will and Sonny. Glad to see Lucas do something besides be grumpy.

I'm wondering if now Nick will disappear?

I didn't see the part w/JJ and the train set. What happened? Did he get mad and smash it?

After seeing nick with will and how he seemed to care it made me hate Nick less. I hope this makes him into a better person and he doesn't go back to being a jerk

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm wondering if now Nick will disappear?

I didn't see the part w/JJ and the train set. What happened? Did he get mad and smash it?

I don't think Nick is going anywhere , he is still taping shows and they are 4 months ahead.

JJ said he accidently left the switch on for hours and it burned out. :confused3 I thought the it was a toddler train set you push. So not sure how that happened.

Why do I get the feeling that they are going to pair Hope with Vargus in the future?

This was a no FF episode for me. I'm really enjoying the way things are being presented. Good writing for a change.

I like that Maxine went against policy to allow Sonny to see Will. What was with Nick leaving the hospital instead of waiting to find out how Gaby was doing? And while I didn't see the previous episodes, Sonny and Gaby look too clean for just having delivered a baby. Def a much better episode than what's been airing.

Just got caught up!

I thought is was funny that Gabi barely broke a sweat while giving birth, in a dirty shack, on a 'deserted' island, with a killer nearby!

I loved how they were having Kate and Marlena get along. That was very cute.

I really just hope that there is more to this Nick story an he does pay for what he has done/said. I don't want this to be like the Gabi/Melanie storyline where she never paid for what she did.

I like that Maxine went against policy to allow Sonny to see Will. What was with Nick leaving the hospital instead of waiting to find out how Gaby was doing? And while I didn't see the previous episodes, Sonny and Gaby look too clean for just having delivered a baby. Def a much better episode than what's been airing.

I think Nick is remembering what happened to him in prison (raped).

At least Sonny had bloody hands after the birth, usually they are unrealistically clean.

I completely agree with you guys, I am watching Wednesday's show now. Gabi's make-up looks great and hair not touched! Makes me laugh

My niece actually just gave birth sitting up. The bed was convertible with a bar for her to hold on to while in that position. Some Thomas train sets do use batteries and go on their own. Either I missed that part or I'm a day behind and have some watching to do!!

I got the idea, too, that Hope was going to be paired with Vargas. I actually like the idea, if only he were to become a good guy.

I like the idea of Hope and Vargas together too. Way back at the beginning of time in the 60's, Bo was kind of a "bad boy" too. Nothing like Vargas of course, but he was wild on that motorcycle. He had long hair and Hope was pudgy. She had such a sweet high voice. Much lower now.

My goodness, I do ramble, don't I?

I like the idea of Hope and Vargas together too. Way back at the beginning of time in the 60's, Bo was kind of a "bad boy" too. Nothing like Vargas of course, but he was wild on that motorcycle. He had long hair and Hope was pudgy. She had such a sweet high voice. Much lower now.

Patch was too, loved their love story too.

But first they have to get Bo out of Limbo.

Ramble on ....Soon have to start a new thread we are almost to 250 pages.

I remember when Bo was a bad boy, and when Hope was a young, chubby cheeked ingénue- but it was the 80's, not the 60's!! I am old, but not that old. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yes, I was thinking about when it first came on the air. I think it was the late 60's. I remember Tommy Jr. who disappeared upstairs never to be seen again.

This was a good soap from the very beginning.

It should be good tomorrow.

Loved when Kristen came to the realization that she really did love Brady. Wonder how all this is going to work out. Thought the fall out would be at the wedding not before. All I know this is one long day.

Nick didn't have any words today but you could feel what he was feeling today.

Took Johnny to tell Father Eric what Nicole is feeling. Not sure why we saw Fr. Eric in bed and Johnny is still running around the pub. :lmao:

Also loved the speech Caroline gave to Sami about still being there.

Yes, I was thinking about when it first came on the air. I think it was the late 60's. I remember Tommy Jr. who disappeared upstairs never to be seen again.

This was a good soap from the very beginning.

Oh! Yes, it has been on the air a long time. I started watching in college (84-88). I was a Young & the Restless/Guiding Light gal, but everyone in my sorority watched DAYS, so I jumped on the bandwagon. I remember Bo and Hope, Patch and Kayla, Shane and Kimberly, the ISA, Justin and Adrienne, Marlena and Roman, and the whole "Jack Devereaux is really little Billy Johnson" story. And Victor was the baddest of bad guys. Ah, the good old DAYS!!

Sorry I'm just a little confused about the Nick storyline. What happened with him in prison? I missed a few days and I think it was explained in the days I missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter