Days of our Lives Watchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about Brady being used to fix John, it could be :confused3 but in the new SOD, it has quite an article about Drake returning...guess he won't know who he is..and the story will involve all the vets on the show...one can only hope, cause the 6 of them have a LOT of history over the years. It also states he has been working with a coach to rid himself of the eyebrow thingy, the squint and some other mannerisms he has amassed over the years as John.......interesting huh? It sounds so hopeful for a great storyline, but honestly, they have squandered so many chances for good stories in the last year or so with lots of fav's returning and then not using them.

Judi Evans is also leaving again...I will miss her

Mickey4ever - that bug was driving me nuts! I thought it was a real bug on my screen, and I almost jumped away from the computer. I HATE bugs!

It also states he has been working with a coach to rid himself of the eyebrow thingy, the squint and some other mannerisms he has amassed over the years as John.......interesting huh?

Are they also working on his "I smell a fart!" look? That's the part that really gets to me. I can take the eyebrow...it makes me laugh. And the squint wouldn't be so bad if he wouldn't make the face with it like he just stepped in doggy poo.

Are they also working on his "I smell a fart!" look? That's the part that really gets to me. I can take the eyebrow...it makes me laugh. And the squint wouldn't be so bad if he wouldn't make the face with it like he just stepped in doggy poo.

LOL...it did make mention of doing away with a lot of his mannerisms...so hopefully the fart one will fade away:goodvibes

I'm thinking of letting the little 'bug' run away, but it is a "Dis" bug, being sent around by other Dis'ers...:goodvibes

I still think Lucus is covering for Will. It's making more and more sense...the candy bars at cabin, Will leaving to live with Carrie & Austin and then him mentioning about the shooting to Sami on the phone.

Also, what happened to marlenas penthouse? I've noticed a different place for awhile. Her downstairs use to be big with a nice set of stairs. Now it looks like this tiny, cluttered apartment. Did her and John move before and I missed it?

I still think Lucus is covering for Will. It's making more and more sense...the candy bars at cabin, Will leaving to live with Carrie & Austin and then him mentioning about the shooting to Sami on the phone.

Also, what happened to marlenas penthouse? I've noticed a different place for awhile. Her downstairs use to be big with a nice set of stairs. Now it looks like this tiny, cluttered apartment. Did her and John move before and I missed it?

I think it may be Will.

I thought she moved cause they used to penthouse now they townhouse so I just presumed she moved.

It was nice to see John again. It seems Stefano is keeping him in line by convincing him he's a fugitive:rolleyes:
I wonder how many near misses of John and Marlena we're going to see before they finally see each other. I'm going to guess a month:)

I have a question. Was Drake really fired or was it just a trick to throw off us viewers?

it is nice to see John again. I thought he was training himself to get out of the old ways, he seems like the old John to me.

"Smell the fart" acting...:rotfl2:

DH calls him Popeye since he always has that one-eye-closed look. He does a great John Black impersonation: he squints one eye, inhales (loudly) through his nose, then says, "That is a fact." :lmao:

I have a question. Was Drake really fired or was it just a trick to throw off us viewers?

I heard it was a trick to get higher ratings, but apparently it didn't help. In fact, I think the ratings had gone down:happytv:

Not to make too light of that, Days will end up going off the air if their viewership doesn't go up. I know I have complained about this show, but I would hate to see it go off the air.

I heard it was a trick to get higher ratings, but apparently it didn't help. In fact, I think the ratings had gone down:happytv:

Not to make too light of that, Days will end up going off the air if their viewership doesn't go up. I know I have complained about this show, but I would hate to see it go off the air.

Interesting, I too was wondering about that. Kinda rediculous if you ask me.
I'm trying so hard to stay interested in the show, but it's not going very well. I get most of my updates on this thread. (thanks guys)

I just found this. I guess Colleen is not dead.

Oscar-winning Partridge Making Short-Term DAYS Appearance
Posted Tuesday, January 08, 2008 4:30:36 PM
by Dan J Kroll

C'mon get happy! Oscar winner Shirley Jones has signed on for a short-term Days of our Lives appearance. The actress will played the presumed dead Colleen Brady. Her appearance is slated to run through the February Sweeps period.

Oscar-winning actress and Partridge, Shirley Jones, will join the cast of Days of our Lives next month in the role of Colleen Brady. The actress confirmed the news in an interview with trade publication Variety.

"It's hard work," Jones told noted columnist Army Archerd. "I didn't want to do it, but they gave me more money than" could be turned down.

For the short-term role, Jones will be required to speak with an Irish brogue. To make sure she sounds authentic, Jones is currently working with prominent voice coach Robert Easton to perfect the accent.

Jones' acting portfolio is extensive. She started off on Broadway in "South Pacific" and quickly transitioned to the silver screen. Her first starring role was the 1955 production of Oklahoma. The highlight of her accomplished career came just six years later: an Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for Elmer Gantry. Despite that high honor, she may forever be best known to the masses as Shirley Partridge on the 1970s television series, "The Partridge Family."

With the addition of Jones to the cast, the show is presumably looking to wrap up one of its recent love-and-tragedy storylines. Colleen presumably died at a young age, falling or jumping from a cliff. Her death was been called both an accident and murder.

A first airdate for Jones has not yet been announced. The role is, however, short-term. Jones is expected to exit the show in March.

Billie is being written out. I like her but it seems they never know what to do with her. They say it is to save on the budget.

C.B. DiMera: My bet = Colleen Brady DiMera.

That's what I was thinking. So, I wonder if she's the one in the pic with John, and he is really the child of Colleen & Santo? And if that's the case, has Colleen been held captive by the DiMeras all along??

DH asks me why I watch this show. I tell him, because I've been watching it since 1984, and I have to find out what happens... :lmao:

That's what I was thinking. So, I wonder if she's the one in the pic with John, and he is really the child of Colleen & Santo? And if that's the case, has Colleen been held captive by the DiMeras all along??

DH asks me why I watch this show. I tell him, because I've been watching it since 1984, and I have to find out what happens... :lmao:

oh, now this can be good! Too bad we will have to wait till summer for the story to unfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter