Days of our Lives Watchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're probably right though. I also wonder about the writers strike...although it would be sort of neat if they ran some old episodes! I mean, you never get reruns of soaps. :thumbsup2

That would be awesome! I would love to watch the days of the 80's and 90's. I think they show em on the soapnet, which my cable does not have :headache:

I don't see the show all the time, but how did EJ start walking again. A couple of weeks ago he was in a wheelchair. Had he been faking his need to be in one? Doesn't seem like he has any lasting effects from the shooting. ;) What happened to Claire? Yikes, she sure had a growth spurt, they could have at least found an actress with blue eyes. :rolleyes:

E.J. wasn't in the chair long at all.

As for Claire it is driving me crazy that they carry her everywhere. How old is she suppose to be or want us to think she is. And in my show today Belle kept yelling at Crystal and her thug that there was a baby in the car. Claire is not a baby. It would have been different if she said my baby is in the car.

That's what I was thinking. So, I wonder if she's the one in the pic with John, and he is really the child of Colleen & Santo? And if that's the case, has Colleen been held captive by the DiMeras all along??

DH asks me why I watch this show. I tell him, because I've been watching it since 1984, and I have to find out what happens... :lmao:

My guess is she discovered she was pregnant and ran off somewhere where no one knew her. She made it look like she jumped off the cliff so no one would look for her. If she is Colleen Brady DiMera, then her and Santo got married.

does it seem like to anyone else that the storyline are on turbo speed. Seems like they r trying to get in as much as possible in case of the strike. I am off to Disney in a week and I was going to stop recording but I think I may keep it on, too many things happening.

I haven't watched Days since John was dying. I actually quit watching just before he died. Now I've started watching again and I have a few questions, if someone wouldn't mind catching me up ...

#1 I know people come back to life all the time, but seriously, John died, most likely had a funeral, how can we be expected to believe that Stefano brought him back or is not really John? Looks like John.

#2 Who is the girl that called in the guy to follow Belle and Claire and what are they trying to do? Kidnap Claire?

#3 And lastly, why did the cop / guard go through a creepy alley. Really, if you're having a guard with you for safety wouldn't you think twice about going into creepy areas?

Thanks!!

Stephano has John, or are we suppose to believe this is a new person and recreated a look a like of John.

But if it is John, and he is Santo's and Colleen's child, this makes Stefano and John half brothers. It sort of makes me sick to think that Stefano has messed with his own brother. Made him his soldier or what ever he did to him. This is worse than abuse, this is jealousy of a little brother. I really wish they didn't bring Stefano back. Marlene should have killed him when she had the chance. He has messed with two many lives.

Glad I'm not the only confused about the "is it John or not John" storyline. I watch until it gets too "out there" and then I take a break. Maybe I'll just wait until this stroyline ends before I start watching regularly again. :confused3

I started thinking after it ended today, how's this sound? John / not John's target is Belle and Claire. That's why that couple grabbed them, they're protecting them from John / not John.

That would make Belle his niece and Claire his great-niece though and I can't figure why he would want them dead. Unless he's jealous that John / not John had a child with Marlena and he's exacting revenge for rejecting him. :confused3

And really, how is it that Hope and Marlena were so easily able to get into the mansion? I mean really, if you had a secret lab in your mansion wouldn't it be heavily guarded or have an alarm system or something? At least have a dog to alert you when people get in.

I know, it's only a show and not reality but they sure seem to stretch the limits.

Glad I'm not the only confused about the "is it John or not John" storyline. I watch until it gets too "out there" and then I take a break. Maybe I'll just wait until this stroyline ends before I start watching regularly again. :confused3

I started thinking after it ended today, how's this sound? John / not John's target is Belle and Claire. That's why that couple grabbed them, they're protecting them from John / not John.

That would make Belle his niece and Claire his great-niece though and I can't figure why he would want them dead. Unless he's jealous that John / not John had a child with Marlena and he's exacting revenge for rejecting him. :confused3

And really, how is it that Hope and Marlena were so easily able to get into the mansion? I mean really, if you had a secret lab in your mansion wouldn't it be heavily guarded or have an alarm system or something? At least have a dog to alert you when people get in.

I know, it's only a show and not reality but they sure seem to stretch the limits.

It seemed to me that Stefano wanted them to find John today. otherwise he could have hid him in one of the many tunnels he has.
I like it now, it is moving along so quickly I am really enjoying it.

I was thinking about myself! Stefano could have hidden John a little better!
But I also love the fast paced way the storylines are going!!! I don't want to miss one single day!! I wonder what will happen with Shawn and Chloe (I wonder how long it will be before they end up in bed together :confused3 ) and I wonder how Chelsea and the rest of the girls will get out of this whole "Ford Decker" situation.

I saw him trying real hard not to make it....:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I wish I had TiVo so bad, I am so out of the loop.

Anyone have any ideas why the want Claire?????

Here's my guess - Colleen has some kind of sickness. She needs something from John, Brady, Belle or Claire.

Well we do know Collen is coming back, at least for a short time anyway.

Read a bit of Soap Opera digest today, saw that Adrian is leaving again too. Who will run the Cheating Heart? I think they said a new young male doctor is coming on too or they are casting one.

Mickey4ver -- you are going to have to watch on Monday or go to the Prevuze site and watch Steve and Kyla. :love:

I'm actually looking forward to today's show. From the previews, it seems that Stefano and Lucas will be sharing the same cell. I'm hoping for some comic relief from those two:happytv:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter