Days of our Lives Watchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was getting tired of John calling Belle "Tink" on today's show. Guess he thought she was named after Tinkerbelle.

I for one would have questioned my dad if he never in his life called me that before.

I think I have heard John call Belle Tink before.

John is doing a great job not squinting, now he just looks bored....:lmao:

So now E.J. is a good guy again. How do you go into hiding with twins...they will probably come back walking.

I just read on another board that Shawn and Belle are being written out. I was never crazy about the current Shawn but I did like Belle. Where does that leave Phillip & Chloe?

I just read on another board that Shawn and Belle are being written out. I was never crazy about the current Shawn but I did like Belle. Where does that leave Phillip & Chloe?

I also read that and am shocked. Do you think Shawn and Belle will get back together and leave town together???

The reason that John called Belle "Tink" is because before they went to her room, Marlena told John "You call her Tink". I thought he called her Izzy more than Tink!

I want Philip and Chloe to leave not Shawn and Belle

I missed the part about Marlena telling John to call her Tink.

I never in my life heard him call her that. He's always called her Izzy to my knowledge.

I missed the part about Marlena telling John to call her Tink.

I never in my life heard him call her that. He's always called her Izzy to my knowledge.

Yep... I have never heard him call he that.. I was like WTH?

Its usually Izzy B

I actually named my 3yo Isabella after hearing John say her full name while I was pregnant, but everyone know better that to call her Izzy:lmao:

I also have a Will and Cassie.

That is so funny we have a dog (she'll be 3 in April) that we named Isabella... I had already named my girls and fell in love with the name.

I remember him calling her Tink and especially Brady. I thought that was so cute when Brady called her that, such a cute big brother thing to do :lovestruc

Read a bit of Soap Opera digest today, saw that Adrian is leaving again too. Who will run the Cheating Heart? I think they said a new young male doctor is coming on too or they are casting one.

Can someone tell me (because I missed it) how did Mimi's mother turn into Adrian again? (who I know was played by this actress years ago) :confused3

Can someone tell me (because I missed it) how did Mimi's mother turn into Adrian again? (who I know was played by this actress years ago) :confused3

Adrienne and Justin left town a long time ago. Years later, Bonnie came to Salem with her kids. Judi Evans played Adrienne origionally, and Bonnie later. Bonnie left town when she took the rap for her husband's death- he was found in the basement of the church (?), mummified, and it turned out Mimi had killed him. Later, Adrienne came back to town with dark hair (Bonnie was a blonde). We viewers are not supposed to notice that she is the same actress. :rolleyes1

Oh...okay...:confused: thanks for clearing that up. LOL I sure missed a lot of coming and going this summer. I do remember Adrienne and Justin.

Adrienne came back to help Steve get his memory back. But I to wondered why they bothered.

Did anyone read Prevuze today.... in the comments someone posted a picture of Shirley Jones as Coleen. They also mentioned some spoilers if you are interested.

http://www.prevuze.blogspot.com/

Heres a link, hope it works. Go to the bottom of todays blog and click on the comments.

If the spoilers are right this story line is going to move fast.

Her blog is also a day head of most of you....so you wouldn't have seen what she wrote about yet....

I haven't read the last several pages so I don't know if this have been mentioned yet or not but.....

I just read that Belle, Shawn, Adrienne and Billie will all be leaving around March. Crystal renewed her contract and yes, Shirley Jones will come in as Colleen.

I hate when they take the "usual" people away. I didn't like the newest Shawn or Belle but I like the characters (well....alot of the time).

I heard that the writing is done by ghost writers now. Let's see if it improves:banana:

I was on the phone at the end of today's show. I'd already read about what was going to happen, so I didn't miss anything in the story line. But I looked up and saw something about "in memory of..." What was that about? Did someone die?

Oh and does anyone know when Shirley Jones will first be on? I met her once and just love her. I don't want to miss those episodes. I seldom tape unless I know I'm going to miss something I really want to see.

I was on the phone at the end of today's show. I'd already read about what was going to happen, so I didn't miss anything in the story line. But I looked up and saw something about "in memory of..." What was that about? Did someone die?

Oh and does anyone know when Shirley Jones will first be on? I met her once and just love her. I don't want to miss those episodes. I seldom tape unless I know I'm going to miss something I really want to see.

I just found this on Jason's site...

"The January 25, 2008 episode is dedicated to the memory of Bobby Bateman. Mr. Bateman was a longtime member of the "Days" staff and worked in the prop department. He passed away on January 3 and was 52 years old."

I believe next Thursday, Jan 31. The way John reacted to Sammie today, it's obvious that Colleen is his "mission".

I believe next Thursday, Jan 31. The way John reacted to Sammie today, it's obvious that Colleen is his "mission".

I hate the way they are flip floppin with John. Why would Stephano have John hurt his own mom. I read Monday's show, OMG!! Set your Tivo's, DVD, VCR, you will not want to miss that show.

I hate the way they are flip floppin with John. Why would Stephano have John hurt his own mom. I read Monday's show, OMG!! Set your Tivo's, DVD, VCR, you will not want to miss that show.

My guess is Santo left Stephano's mother for Colleen, perhaps because she was pregnant with John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter