• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCA Food & Wine Festival 2024 Superthread - Read First Post for Updates - Now Updated with Full Menus

I am hoping to attend this, and it will be my first time.
Does anyone have experience with purchasing tickets for the special hotel events, like the dinners at GCH or the wine seminars? I imagine they go fast.

FYI, Disney updated the ticket website to go live with sales tomorrow, Weds 1/3 @ 10am PST.

@EEva my experience with the ticketed events has been pretty stress free. The high end hotel events usually stay available for awhile, due to the high ticket prices. And, there are an abundant amount of wine seminars, so those are usually easy to book.

FYI, Disney updated the ticket website to go live with sales tomorrow, Weds 1/3 @ 10am PST.

@EEva my experience with the ticketed events has been pretty stress free. The high end hotel events usually stay available for awhile, due to the high ticket prices. And, there are an abundant amount of wine seminars, so those are usually easy to book.
Thank you!
Yes, those prices for the special meals are pretty high. :) I'm still trying to decide if it will be worth the splurge. But the wine seminars cost is super reasonable!

I just added this to the first post, but the latest Disney Visa Rewards Insider confirms the return of these four marketplaces:
  • Cluck-A-Doodle-Moo
  • Golden Dreams
  • LA Style
  • Nuts About Cheese
Yeah! It’s happening. This will be our first at DLR!

Artists are starting to post on social media.

Miss Mindy shared on Instagram that she will be doing two signings a day on March 16 & 17 and April 20 & 22. She will be at Wonderground in DTD from 11 am - 1 pm and Off the Page in DCA from 3 pm - 5 pm.

Lots of new items this year! I'm pretty excited about a lot of the items, especially some of the cocktails. I'm curious to know how the plant-based fish taco from LA Style is going to taste and what the texture will be like.

Can you mobile order at the kiosks? We have never tried any of them before because it always looks so crowded. We are usually there during festival of holidays but have a trip planned next month. Thanks!

Can you mobile order at the kiosks? We have never tried any of them before because it always looks so crowded. We are usually there during festival of holidays but have a trip planned next month. Thanks!

No mobile order at the kiosks. But, the best thing to do is find the booth with the shortest line and order all of your food for the day at that booth. Then just hang on to the receipt and head to the pickup line at the other booths to pickup your food throughout the day.

No mobile order at the kiosks. But, the best thing to do is find the booth with the shortest line and order all of your food for the day at that booth. Then just hang on to the receipt and head to the pickup line at the other booths to pickup your food throughout the day.
Awesome! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter