DCL House Parties are Back! *** PLANNING THREAD ***

Steve, were you a guest or a host? I can PM you a new code to use. If you were a guest,you can just use a different email. Get a gmail account! If you were the host, I think you will have to wait for HPs answer.

anyone know anything about the print they are supposed to be sending to the people who did not get picked? i got an email saying they would send it but have not yet received. i live in canada and wonder if this is the reason. anyone get one???

We have not received our print here yet in NJ, so there is still hope for all!!! ;)

How long do I have to log on and register my token?

I'd better get on that!!!

I threw the party - and like many of you I couldn't enter.

I sent a "strongly worded" message to the ceo - her email link is on the contacts page - she replied to me 5 minutes after I sent it - at 11:00 PM PST.

I spoke with their help desk today - these people really have no clue to how to design or write web software.

If you're still having issues - email the CEO - you'll get a response.

I also sent a similiar message to DCL - they guaranteed that HP will fix it.

Very simple - if they don't - I'm going after them for expenses.

I think it's only one entry per email address, which is a bit of a bummer if multiple people share an email address.

No need to share...email accounts are free all over the web...Go to yahoo, aol, opermail or somewhere and set up separate emails. :surfweb:

I have not received the promised print either. I live in IL. I came here to check because I feel like I am the only one rushing home to check the mail :). I'll keep checking back to see if anyone receives it. Sorry to hear about all the issues you hosts are having with the tokens that is a real bummer. Good luck to all of you.

Originally Posted by ibouncetoo
Because the 20 people you email....when they enter you get an additional 'chance' to win too? Yes, when I entered and emailed, as soon as the people I emailed entered, it automatically gave me another entry.

Where do you go to see how many entries you have?

Where do you go to see how many entries you have?

No idea. Whether the people I added replied or not, I don't know. I imagine out of the 3 I added, I think 2 would have entereed.

My party is not until next week, and I was wondering if everyone was able to enter their token, or are people still having trouble?

My party is not until next week, and I was wondering if everyone was able to enter their token, or are people still having trouble?

What trouble? I handed out 70 tokens and all 70 worked.

As long as you don't close the house party window when you go to grab the confirmation code from your email, you'll be ok. :)

Even if you close the window to get the code you can re-enter the codes and still put in the confirm#

You can't re-use the numbers but if you never put the confirm code in you can re-enter them.

I had to do this for my entry. then I emailed all of my quest and warned them to not close the window

I still cannot enter. None of my guests have had problems entering but I have entered the code a few times now and emailed houseparty because I cannot enter the contest. I can enter the token code just fine but I never get the confirmation email code to go any farther.

I still cannot enter. None of my guests have had problems entering but I have entered the code a few times now and emailed houseparty because I cannot enter the contest. I can enter the token code just fine but I never get the confirmation email code to go any farther.

Have you checked your junk mail folder? That is where mine was. Good luck! Had to cancel my party, only 2 people were able to attend. Had a good time though with other friends on a different night and gave them their gift bags and introduced them to Konk Koolers. Let's just say the KK were a hit!! yes, we are lushes and happy to be:rotfl2: PM me if you need a new code. Have a few left over

For those who did not get picked to host a party, have you received your print yet? I have not received mine yet, and didn't know when to expect it.

Thanks

I'm also having trouble with my entries - mine and my husbands... I was able to enter one, but when I try to enter the second one, it gives me an error that says I already entered... is it keeping track of my IP address?

I'm also having trouble with my entries - mine and my husbands... I was able to enter one, but when I try to enter the second one, it gives me an error that says I already entered... is it keeping track of my IP address?

I was under the impression one entry per household?
Maybe I'm mistaken

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter