DCL House Parties are Back! *** PLANNING THREAD ***

For those who did not get picked to host a party, have you received your print yet? I have not received mine yet, and didn't know when to expect it.

Thanks

oy - i missed something --- what print are we supposed to get?

oy - i missed something --- what print are we supposed to get?

An email was sent when I got notified I wasn't selected. It said as a token of our appreciation for your interest in this event, we will be sending you a limited edition print of the Disney Dream.

Hi Everyone...I have 20 Tokens I can give out for the chance to win the cruise. I was given a Party Token as part of our FE gift from someone. I have to enter all 20 emails in at once on a screen. If anyone is interested PM . . . I'll be on for an hour or so...otherwise I'll have to close my screen and not be able to do it. :)

Has anyone seen/heard who won the cruise yet? I can't seem to see the info anywhere, and I believe the drawing date has passed. :confused3

Has anyone seen/heard who won the cruise yet? I can't seem to see the info anywhere, and I believe the drawing date has passed. :confused3

I think I read that won't be posted until the end of this month or sometime in January. The deadline to enter was 12/14.

DRAWING; ODDS; NOTIFICATION. On or about December 15, 2009, Sponsor will randomly select two (2) separate potential prize winners from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor in the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor in the Sweepstakes. The entrant selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. A potential winner will be notified by phone, letter (by postal or overnight delivery) and/or email.

I received the print of the Disney Dream that was promised to those who were not selected in the mail yesterday. It came by Fedex. It was a cartoon style drawing of the ship, not the actual Dream but says Disney Dream across the top. I hope all of you who were waiting receive yours soon.

I received the print of the Disney Dream that was promised to those who were not selected in the mail yesterday. It came by Fedex. It was a cartoon style drawing of the ship, not the actual Dream but says Disney Dream across the top. I hope all of you who were waiting receive yours soon.

So....the winner will not receive this print? Here's hoping I don't get one.:lmao::rolleyes1

So....the winner will not receive this print? Here's hoping I don't get one.:lmao::rolleyes1

The print is being sent to everyone that was not picked to host a House Party. If you hosted a House Party you will not receive the print.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter