DCL Picture of the Day - part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that shot of the beginning of the 'foot push'. :thumbsup2 That's one I haven't seen before.

My daughter on our Castaway Cay day
P3050474.jpg

Kurby, I took a picture of our #3 boarding card too, with my daughter holding it. I was also pleasantly surprised at how quickly the #3 group was called!

Vacation20095-14-20098-53-18AM.jpg

Heading out to sea at sunset... I Wish I were on that boat right now!!

3541213418_7f5df91d87_b.jpg

I LOVE her manicure! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I did it myself while we were waiting in the airport before the cruise. Could have been better, and the one on the left looks a little more like a teddy bear than a Mickey, but it was fun!

February 21st-February 28th, 2009
Me sitting on deck 4 watching people leave the ship, we had another week, so didn't have to meet with the group of other back-2-back people and get off the ship till 9:00am.
P2280164.jpg

I love seeing your pics, can't wait to make my own in a week!!!!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2:
So I am giving this a bump hoping for more to look at!!

At the port...

picture003.jpg

The shipyard placque...

DSC00623.jpg

The Flying Dutchman from Feb 2009...

flyingdutchman.jpg

and the guests honor...

DSC00795.jpg

Thanks to all who have complimented on my last photo!

Here's one from early morning at Castaway Cay.

3599323982_fae5a93f53_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter