DCL picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
PanamalCanal2005387.jpg
[/IMG] No worries man :smooth:

PanamalCanal2005387.jpg
[/IMG] No worries man :smooth: We loved this sign in Curacao. I wonder if the bridge is done yet?
OOPS! Double post

wdwcruise082.jpg

This was taken on CC. Ignore the top of my niece's head, she unexpectedly popped up right as I snapped the photo. I wasn't intentionally trying to chop her head off.

All these pictures are looking awesome! I was just tlaking to my friend aboiut the cruise before this. She has been on 1 and was on it last year for thanksgiving! Keep em comin everyone!:cool1:

I haven't posted for a while. :teeth: Here's a photo that most DCL cruisers would recognize pretty quickly.

Now where would you be having a meal like this one?

yum7vs.jpg

Mats laid out for kids late in the Club...

PS - I am hoping these photos help some people visualize questions I know have come up on the boards before - they certainly aren't for their artist quality LOL!!

47b5dc06b3127cce90215a3c500600000016109Aatm7JqzcU

Now that I can psot pics this is one of my favorites of youngest DS on our first cruise last May. We did the land/sea that time and rebooked for this Dec. 9th's double dip! looking at all these pictures December can't come soon enough!!!!

649380427106_0_ALB.jpg

We aren't taking another Disney cruise til 2007 :confused3 We are trying another cruise line this Sept. We feel like such tratiors but the family voted & we lost. So til 2007 we'll live through you guys. Keep the pictures coming! Here's one of our favorite DCL picture from our last Magic cruise.
28293dcl1098-med.jpg

goin2disneyagain said:
Castaway Cay

wdwcruise070.jpg

I can't wait to see Mt. Rustmore. Can you please tell me where this is located on Castaway Cay? TIA! :goodvibes

Amlee said:
Thanks!!
He had a deep coversation with all of the characters. It was so funny to watch, because he would get the characters so tickled. We figured out he was telling them just how to spell his name and how old he was. Then the characters would keep the conversation going with him. They all knew his name by the end of the cruise.

I have a question about this. I thought the characters didn't talk? In the park, the only ones who talk are the "face" chars. Ones like Snow White, not Mickey or Pooh.

Who did they talk to?

Over the past two days, I've perused all 195 pages of this thread. Awesome! Here is my contribution of something I didn't see posted:

47146Castaway_Sub_low-med.jpg

The submarine from the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride that was sunk at Castaway Cay. September 2, 2005. I got close enough to tell that it really is a ride vehicle.

disneycrazzzy said:
Over the past two days, I've perused all 195 pages of this thread. Awesome! Here is my contribution of something I didn't see posted:

47146Castaway_Sub_low-med.jpg

The submarine from the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride that was sunk at Castaway Cay. September 2, 2005. I got close enough to tell that it really is a ride vehicle.
So that is what happened to that ride. I used to love that ride when I was a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter