DCL picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOVAC24 said:
We aren't taking another Disney cruise til 2007 :confused3 We are trying another cruise line this Sept. We feel like such tratiors but the family voted & we lost. So til 2007 we'll live through you guys. Keep the pictures coming! Here's one of our favorite DCL picture from our last Magic cruise.
28293dcl1098-med.jpg

When were you in St. Thomas? I swear I have the same picture with the other cruise ships from 12/14/05. :sunny:

Jennifer48 said:
I can't wait to see Mt. Rustmore. Can you please tell me where this is located on Castaway Cay? TIA! :goodvibes

You can't miss Mt. Rustmore...it is on the path on the way to the family beach, just before you get to the gift shop...the characters are there sometimes for photo ops.

There are a few pics of Mt. Rustmore on this thread....it really is an icon of CC!!!

My older kids at CC
409533037106_0_ALB.jpg

and the baby enjoying CC as well! He did that with his feet the whole vacation and we just got the biggest kick out of it! :lmao:
167243037106_0_ALB.jpg

Awesome pictures, ya'll. I am still too new to post pics in the forums, but I have some great ones from my first (and definitely not last) trip on the Wonder. The avatar I am using comes from a picture I took off the side one night at sunset. I'll post the full picture when I am allowed. Look forward to some great discussions!

That picture was taken in May 2004. We were on the way to Mountain Top & the Great House. The view is great isn't!

MAGICFOR2 said:

When were you in St. Thomas? I swear I have the same picture with the other cruise ships from 12/14/05. :sunny:

Castaway Cay:

n23910139_14611765_6117.jpg

From the side of the ship (I actually got up and left the table at dinner to go take this picture.):

n23910139_14611777_6768.jpg

I have been spending many sleepless nights :surfweb: going thru this thread and I must say it was worth it all theses pics are amazing.

My DH loves taking pics we get some great ones of WDW so I cant wait to see how he does on DCL.

The more I look the more I want to see :hyper:
great job everyone :woohoo:

I've snagged quite a few of ya'lls pics. for my album since I was busy toting a 1 and 2 yo. on our 4 day last July ;)

Here is one taken as we were on the boatride to Atlantis.
prettypastels.jpg

Watching POTC movie on the Dumbotron after fireworks. This was a highlight of the cruise for us. Sorry for the bad pic.

efeb78a4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter