• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XIV - It's a trap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think i came in on DDC 8, at 589... you're right, it has slowed down.

Or maybe we've reached saturation of the DisBoards dad market?

Yeah but how long was each of those threads open. I think with threads being open shorter and shorter periods of time you would expect fewer members per thread.

why the name change? Witness protection?

Although I freely share my real name with you guys (& I'm sure I'm easily googleable), this is public board, so I didn't want my real name so easily searchable

I think the number of new guys has slowed a bit. I wasn't sure if it was the thread scaring people off, if people are spending less time out on the regular boards so less people are seeing our sigs and being driven here (increased membership should counter that.) or if it was due to the time of year. Maybe less new people were looking at the boards because not as much trip planning was going on.

I think it'll pick back up again as we get into the New Year and new trips are being hatched

Two Onwages in a row!

Yeah but how long was each of those threads open. I think with threads being open shorter and shorter periods of time you would expect fewer members per thread.

Good point! To the math!!

I would think we'd get more with our own subforum, with the added visability.

Wow. The postings are starting to pick up...it's hard to keep up.

Just got off the phone with DW. No guests today, but I still have to clean.

Also, she has tomorrow off, so we're going to Busan so she can go shopping (despite us not having any money...:confused3 ).

Who's in for January 2013 disdad convention?

I've already got a request into my travel agent for a group rate on a contemporary room for marathon weekend next year. I the convention is a different weekend, I'd go if I could find another dad that wants to share a ride down. I don't mind using my car and paying for gas but I am not looking for a 20 hour ride by myself in one weekend.

Wow. The postings are starting to pick up...it's hard to keep up.

Just got off the phone with DW. No guests today, but I still have to clean.

Also, she has tomorrow off, so we're going to Busan so she can go shopping (despite us not having any money...:confused3 ).

Well, at least no guests to mess up your cleaning job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter