• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XIV - It's a trap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already got a request into my travel agent for a group rate on a contemporary room for marathon weekend next year. I the convention is a different weekend, I'd go if I could find another dad that wants to share a ride down. I don't mind using my car and paying for gas but I am not looking for a 20 hour ride by myself in one weekend.

I am hoping its marathon weekend, as I could easily justify a solo trip for that. I'd be in to split a room either way if people were up for it.

evening all...

what's the over/under on this thread, anyway?

currently hanging disney princess scene setters on the wall of our family room for tomorrow's party. A bit of a beverly since they come in two different 4' high pieces (top and bottom)... and my ceiling under 7' high.

The things we do for our kids. :goodvibes

I am hoping its marathon weekend, as I could easily justify a solo trip for that. I'd be in to split a room either way if people were up for it.

We'll be doing our family trip earlier in the year so I could probably do Marathon Weekend as a solo trip. DW did not feel the Disney Magic running the half and I am not sure if she'll run another.

evening all...

what's the over/under on this thread, anyway?

currently hanging disney princess scene setters on the wall of our family room for tomorrow's party. A bit of a beverly since they come in two different 4' high pieces (top and bottom)... and my ceiling under 7' high.

The things we do for our kids. :goodvibes

Strong work!

The over-under is 300, I think

We'll be doing our family trip earlier in the year so I could probably do Marathon Weekend as a solo trip. DW did not feel the Disney Magic running the half and I am not sure if she'll run another.

Would be fun to get a group of disdad marathoners, or even relay teams.

Wore one of the new shirt to the MK last week. Got a lot of comments, it was great.

iF there are 15 posts per page and 250 pages a thread, that is 3750
posts per thread. If all members made 7 posts each, then the thread would be closed. Glad we have the subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter