• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XIV - It's a trap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today at a traffic light, I noticed one of my friends in the car next to me, after trying to get his attention with no avail, I threw a handful of goldfish crackers at his side window, got his attention real quick (think he had a little accident too, by the look at his face:lmao:)

Today at a traffic light, I noticed one of my friends in the car next to me, after trying to get his attention with no avail, I threw a handful of goldfish crackers at his side window, got his attention real quick (think he had a little accident too, by the look at his face:lmao:)

A drive-by goldfishing! well played!:thumbsup2

Nice, Ron!

Although I freely share my real name with you guys (& I'm sure I'm easily googleable), this is public board, so I didn't want my real name so easily searchable

I'm more afraid of facebook. Met with a lot of people in the industry and they all said basically facebook doesn't have a good monitization strategy. Which is scary because once they go public they are going to need to have consistently growing revenue and I'd be willing to bet that a big portion of that new revenue will come from packaging and selling data.

Is the regular guy on vacation:confused3
:lmao::lmao:

Wore one of the new shirt to the MK last week. Got a lot of comments, it was great.
I forgot mine. Wound up wearing race shirts most of the weekend anyway.

Would we all be looking to stay at the same resort for the disdads weekend? Or everyman for himself?
We need to occupy one resort as much as possible.

Would be fun to get a group of disdad marathoners, or even relay teams.
That would be great. I'd guess there will be 5 or 6 there next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter