• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Anyone interested in playing fantasy football? I know there has been a league in the past but I haven't seem anything about this year.

I setup a free ESPN head to head league that has room for 20 teams. It is a similar setup that we are using for the fantasy baseball pool. If you are interested I just need an email address to send you the invite.

6d292136-a1dd-44cd-9b09-856c0b551a09.gif

Way to go Dads!

Anyone interested in playing fantasy football? I know there has been a league in the past but I haven't seem anything about this year.

I setup a free ESPN head to head league that has room for 20 teams. It is a similar setup that we are using for the fantasy baseball pool. If you are interested I just need an email address to send you the invite.
I actually might be interested in a DIS league, as I'm not in any leagues now, and thanks to the Bills finally getting back to the playoffs I'm fully back into the NFL again.

So, I guess we can say Norm is a millennial.
Guess that means you can stop working and live with mom.

Oh, snap....did Norm make us all millennials by taking us to page 1000? Oh carp!

im in for the league Darcy. 1000 pages! I only joined at about page 490, so can only claim half of the work.

On my way from the beach, which has a historic brewery 5 mins walk away. Kinda checked off both boxes, b00ty and brewskis.

Nice!

Just fire me an email address and I'll send the invite your way.

'Morning all...
Got tired of squinting and looking through the bottom of my glasses to read things on my laptop so I decided to get a larger monitor.
Next problem... monitors have gotten pricey for some odd reason.
Solution... I ordered a flat screen telle instead.
Money saved; problem solved.
Nice plus better picture probably if you stream a show or sporting event.
As for the shirts...
I saw the initial discussion on those, but I never saw the final design nor heard how to go about ordering one. Don't know that one more order would have been all that was needed, but It's also possible that I'm not the only one that missed out on the full discussion.
I recall reading something but did not get details of price or design either. I have several Disney themed Hawaiian Shirts and looking to pick up the new Poly design in a couple of weeks but if the design / price was o.k. would have considered ordering.

Morning Guys,

Looks like a bit of rain for today before we head back to the high 80s/low 90s to finish off August. Good day to be in the office I guess.

Randall, my money is still stuck in PayPal transfer purgatory but it's coming soon.

Thank you for giving Darcy!

Oldest daughter sick today,so I stayed home, took her to dr., oil change for Aztec, cut grass, and now watching Champions League Ajax vs Dynamo Kiev.

Ju keep using that word.
I do not think it means what ju think it means.

And I don't have 6 fingers either on my right hand either.

So, I guess we can say Norm is a millennial.
Guess that means you can stop working and live with mom.

Oh, snap....did Norm make us all millennials by taking us to page 1000? Oh carp!

No, just waiting for oil change.

1000 pages...unreal!

ALL THAT WISDOM? Well, maybe a good fart joke or two. :lmao:

Last edited:
No idea how long I will be able to hang around this time hopefully I will be here regularly going forward.
Not even going to pretend I will go back and catch up on everything that has happened so bacon to those who deserve it, prayers to those who need it, rum for everyone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter